24 April, 2007

bad mood

a'kum n ello..

today was not a good day for me...i still can't forget that stupid bro of mine who is very IRRESPONSIBLE bcos he still don't want to admit that it was his fault that i lost my precious,brand new,not even a week yet earphones....!!!..damn it...haish...i still feel guilty to sarjie eventhough this is not my fault cos jahanam the earphones...but i haven't tell him what happen to the earphones cos he went home early today at school..

anyway..the day started with not a good thing..i was late at school..but i saw that liyana also late..so i didn't feel mad at the person who sent me late to school namely,MAK CIK AZAH...anyway...i was on duty to sweep the floor for the class today..zulaikha and teen-teen were also on duty to sweep the floor today...but zulaikha was late (totally late than me) and haha,no way teen-teen will do her duty..she's a lazy ass...anyway...i was alone sweeping the floor and holding the penyodok..then...ikram came to me...at 1st,he smiled at me and said that tonight will have a man utd match...i know about that...and i told him to help me hold the penyodok...he held it and said again that man utd has few defenders right now...and he was worried to his favourite team and all...and all i did after that was "biorla..bukannya aku kisah pun"....i was in a bad mood anyway...and man utd is not my fav team..why must i make him happy...?...and then...he made me wanna kill him~~~~~~...cos..........HE LET GO OF THE PENYODOK,AND ALL THE RUBBISH IN THE PENYODOK WERE ON THE FLOOR!!!!!....he ran away after that...i was so furious...hanif saw what he did...he tried to be a gentlement..he wanted to help me or something(or that's what i thought)...but i told him don't mind about it(or that's what i said)...anyway..my bad mood was increasing worsen especially if u added the one ikram did...

anyway..that's not all...let me just say there is a habit of mine that i seldom use..cos i am not a person that love to lose my anger at people in front of my face..so...i will write many curse words,all the bengangs on a piece of paper...it will be very colourful eventhough the content is not a good view...anyway,after that,i will tear the paper to small pieces...and if i still feel mad,i will make another one...and for your information..i did all of that today and i tore nearly 4 papers...haha..3 of them were colourful....i was very2 mad!!....emi said i looked like a mess today...she said i looked like i was in drugs but in a sad way(i only translate this in english cos she said "ko macam high tp dalam keadaan murung" something like dat)...haha...mind you,maybe i looked totally like trash...haish..anyway...shazizan saw through me that i was in bad mood..so..he asked what had happen..and like usual,when i'm in a bad mood,i will explode and told everything..and so i told him"ko dengarla luahan hati aku ni"...and so he listened to all the craps about the earphones thingy...i never think he is a good listener or someone who has feeling..cos i didn't mind when he said that he didn't listen what i said...but i knew arif arfan listened all of it cos he was in front of shazizan at that time...and so..those two(or maybe one?) boys(or maybe boy?) know about my problem....anyway thanks to them anyway...cos i was a lil bit not moody after that...i didn't enjoy chemistry very much..but i enjoyed add math...haha...
  • currently listening to arashi's di-li-li (i listen this at iTunes)
  • mak cik azah said she doesn't mind what i'm doing after this cos this is my life and so she won't mind any of it...i hope she keeps her words...cos i don't want to listen to her nag when i watch any liverpool match (early morning and even on the weekends)
  • awaking emotion singles will release tomorrow!..huhu..!!
  • harry potter and the deathly hollows is RM99.90..
  • didn't go to tuition today cos my bro doen't want to listen to me and so,we are not in speaking terms anymore and and so, he didn't send me there and this also bcos liyana didn't call me about going...

No comments: