02 April, 2007

foggy

a'kum n ello

i'm sorry...just finished the bm powerpoint..and my mind is very2 dizzy..!!...da...it's like the brain of mine is full of fog..!...haven't feel this heavy-head like this for awhile cos my immune system is kinda strong...haha...anyway...i just have to say it here anyway...cos maybe i won't go to school tomorrow or something..my forehead doesn't feel hot but my sis said it's hot..so i dunno which one...but tomorrow will have bio PEKA!!!...and also chemistry..just have to come then..if anything happen..i can ask someone to pick me up from school...hope nothing bad happen...bye then...
  • .....
  • i said congrats to liverpool to an arsenal fan at myspace cos i thought he is a liverpool fan..lol..
  • currently listening to mr children's fake..
  • watched a lil bit of hana yori dango 2...i like dat shigeru..cute2!!

No comments: