22 April, 2007

there's nothing good than forget

a'kum n ello..

lately..i have a nice good sleep...something that i really want in the past 4 days...huhu..anyway..i just have to thanks hani about this cos without me blurted everything to her,maybe i will keep on dreaming the same thing....haha...

anyway...i send an email to my father that i want him to pre-order harry potter 7th book,the deathly hollows...he was cool!!..he said ok with it eventhough this is my spm year and all and also he understands me very well that if i don't read the book when it come out later,i will keep on thinking about the book and forget what happen to my surrounding..he understands that very well and so..he said he will put the money for the harry potter book in my bro's account and my bro will give me later..huhu..anyway...the previous post about the tips for study smart was emailed by him...the 2nd tips struck at me the most cos i said before about not giving up my add math..guess i just have to change the attitude then...and to tell you the truth,i thought before i wanna drop my account...but later i thought i better take the challenge cos i know i can..huhu....
  • akanishi jin is back from u.s....his hair is totally ugly!
  • dd,my sis still mad..
  • currently listening to LL cool J's control myself featuring J.Lo..
  • currently watching sixth sense..
  • i hate to say this,but uchiha sasuke is getting hotter...
  • but itachi is the best!!
  • eyeshield 21 and bleach are becoming cooler and cooler!!!
  • my bag is in bad state right now..but my dad said he bought me a bag at Mekah..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Death hollows tu dah keluar??nak pinjam boleh?when u're done of cos..!

havent called lfcm yet! nantilaa dulu..

Sorry alisa...dunno how to un-do it!...was in Borders, looking for her hairstyle book...she still want it?