15 April, 2007

boring match

a'kum n ello..

i just awaken from the sleep after 5 minutes++ sleep...cos i was waiting for my sis to end her internet's activities...and also bcos the liverpool match was boring...i mean it,IT BORED ME TO DEATH!

the end of the match was 0-0...liverpool played well and the opponents also...but they didn't create much chances and nearly all the killer passes were unsuccesful pass...it was frustrating!...the man of the match for me was agger...liverpoolfc.tv's man of the match was xabi alonso..at 1st i thought he will be my man of the match..but later..i think agger deserve it more cos xabi made too many mistakes on his passes...the reason of the 'boring' was mainly because of the manchester city's fans...you can't blame the liverpool fans..they sang their hearts out like the stadium was liverpool's stadium,not the manchester city's stadium...even the commentator said u can hear a needle falling...da..how bored i was with that kind of match..hope liverpool will play really2 well this thursday...and also not another boring match for me to see cos it will be a waste of my time to wake up 3.00am in the morning just to watch a boring match..

anyway..my life today was pretty much nothing anyway...me n my sis already finished watching hana yori dango 2...i prefer the 1st hana yori dango...the 2nd one totally below my expectations but it still have the funny scenes that i expected will have in the drama...after that,watch again GTO..1 of the best jdoramas i ever watched...still shocked to see that oguri shun acted in it..haha...
  • i still haven't read naruto chapter 250..the manga becoming boring n boring..da!
  • i miss GOOD MORNING CALL!!
  • forgot to tell you,my group for the Campaign4Reward decided to do TEH TARIK!..hoho..to tell you the truth,i don't really like teh tarik..but i always find it YUMMY..!..haha..
  • download fukuyama masaharu's milk tea,yuna ito's endless story,namie amuro's baby don't cry and funky town
  • kantoi about taiki to someone..but i prefer it as a no big deal because i think it just a waste of time to warn her...and i decided that she won't be my friend anymore if she tell other ppl about it...speedy decision eh~..cos a TRUE friend is a nice person and also someone who are TRUSTWORTHY!
  • ah!lizzie maguire~~haven't see that series for awhile...
  • and hilary duff looked squeky...
  • i let that baby listened to utada hikaru's boku wa kuma...haha...
  • hehe..my pet-bro of mine,mr. hidayat,told me that he already bought the liverpool scarf..haha!..he said i really kept my words about the sms that will i sent to him while he was at liverpool..i sent a sms to remind him about the scarf..and so..i will have a LIVERPOOL scarf,MADE IN LIVERPOOL!...haha..coolio!
  • i told my father to buy me a choc if he wants me to be alright...
  • akmali sat on the pelamin,terkangkang-kangkang...haha!!

No comments: