29 April, 2007

the nagger and my bro

a'kum n ello..

i woke up,alone on the bed cos my sis slept at masjid...and then i have my bath...and then my sis back from the masjid..and we watched csi together...and then she went to sleep and i continue watched the tv till 2.30pm-watched grey's anatomy...waste the time but i'm happy...

that's when it started...

mak cik azah nag at me...i think she better keep that stupid words to herself and say it to my bro instead of me becos it is not my problem anyway...let me just say it direct and (ok..) behind her...she better say this in front of my brother's face and this is her prob if she feels uncomfortable and insecure...it's not like i care....she's only my stepmother and also a selfish woman...

k...let me say it from the start...

my bro put the laptop in his room..cos he wanted his friend to use the laptop..and bcos he wanted his friend to have some privacy..and so,he put the laptop inside his room..n then...like a normal human being...he is lazy to put it outside..and so..he leave the laptop in his room..and so...my sis and i often come to his room to use the laptop..it's not that we mind...bcos if the laptop is inside the room..the living room will not be messy with the wires and all...so...we are vey grateful that my bro put the laptop in his room instead of the living room...but there this one woman who always prejudice in anything we do....she told me,ME!!!,me alone!,that my father want us to put the laptop back at the living room...haish...FYI,she always said our living room is messy and all...da..!...n she didn't stop there..she said my bro will be like a drug addicts cos always bring his friends at the middle of the night and she also added that i must not 'buat bodo' in this prob...i don't think this is a problem ~~...anyway..she also said,she didn't trust his friends cos they are not good people and friends cos good friends come to ppl's house and said hi to the elders...forgive me for saying this,but let me...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
..

bengong~~~~~

you want to know why i don't think this is big deal...?..this is becos i know who is bro's friend is...most of them that come to my house are someone i know;long before my late-mum died..and so to let you understand more,i know them before mak cik azah exist in front of my eyes..they are good ppl...and i know how good they are and ppl's good is not judge by saying hi...but by knowing who they are...and anyway..mak cik azah is too prejudice with bro's friends...and why must they care about saying hi to her if she never try to give a good heartwarming feeling to them..da...what a woman...and what an adult,if i may say...nowadays..i want her to go away from my life and let me n family alone...her judgement toward my siblings' life and also mine are making all of us in a terrible state...

ok..~~...maybe not all of them..but mostly,ME!!!
  • download fall out boy's Thnks Fr Th Mmrs
  • download Ouran Host Club chptr 37
  • currently listening to linkin park's what i've done
  • stupid woman~~
  • bellamy's respect towards rafa is too damn good!
  • carvalho and ballack out from LIVERPOOL vs chelsea clash...
  • still searching wentz/teppei's awaking emotion 8/5 /my brand new way's singles at the internet
  • pay the debt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Penatnye dengar orang nag dalam ni...hehhe..sorry...i was kidding.. :)

anyways, how much i that earphone anyway?apple?mesti mahal?