11 July, 2007

OH MY GOD!

a'kum n ello..

kk...i thought i don't want to blog for today..but the entry from ainun's blog just made me want to let go what i had in my mind..

i know i didn't officially say it to her....but damn,my sis told her some hints...and then,voila!she knows!...kk...she said he looks good when he smile...and let me tell you,dear ainun..that gentlement thingy,let's say that it's only me who know about it...i'm not bragging..but he did it to me twice!..

haha..hani can made that Alia's gedik sound later...huhu...
anyway ainun...i TRUST YOU!..

you know what i meant~~

anyway...today,it was another awesome day for me...i watched harry potter and the order of phoenix..the movie was great....i don't think kiddies will like it cos the movie is mostly words than action...and i think the people who doesn't read harry potter books will love it....and the readers of harry potter books will be a lil bit upset and unsatisfied...

i'm not proud,but i felt guilty for skipped the solat jemaah today just bcos of harry potter...
SORRY ,GOD!

hrm...i think i'm gonna made my own blog layout...my dad already install the photo software that i often used to edit pictures..so..i can edit happily..huhu..

bye then..
  • currently listening to Trapt's headstrong
  • gotta give all the books that i borrow from my friends tomorrow..
  • i've got to remind my sis to buy Byakkotai dvd tomorrow..
found this picture from somewhere....


ahahaha...
jaejoomg's face made me collapse
and micky is totally different when he was young..

No comments: