03 July, 2007

a day

a'kum n ello..

hehe..i haven't blog like i usually do..maybe cos i'm lazy and too dizzy to think about my life...my life was somewhat good and somewhat made me mad....but dun mind aite...i'm alia..!

anyway...school was alright...to tell you the truth..i never like answering questions when the teachers asked...i usually answer it voluntarily...but today,on the chemistry's class...i was like a loser,being like an idiot,dunno nothing about half-equation of iron...huhu...i was stupid cos i told teacher that i dunno the answer...to tell you the truth,i was lazy and not in the mood to answer...and i was a lil bit troubled when she asked me so suddenly..huhu...but thanks to ainun and the other students who always want to be the answer-it-all helped me...

ahaha...it's not like this is a big deal,but i'm just annoyed..that's all..

on the history club today,we played congkak..it was fun...i lose to a form3 student who also a boy..da....the 1st time his friends saw me,they were like"kakak ni mesti terer"...and the boy who beat me was laughing like he was the king of the world after he heard that...ceh,lucky i won over his friend and also beat najwa...haha..

i asked ckg rokiah about the trip to bandung-jakarta...i told her if i can give her the answer for the trip after my SPM trial cos my father said he will give the answer to let me go for the trip after the exam...but ckg rokiah said that she has to take the deposit for the trip and the deposit cost rm200..i was like,i don't think i can get it fast...

haish..why didn't i save up all those money that shazizan gave me?...haish2..

emi and me made another fan-fiction about DBSK again...it was a continuation for the previous fan-fiction that we made....haha...ppl complaint that the last story was very long...so i think maybe i'll try to change it to a story form instead of ym conversation....anyway...the new story was about emi,jae joong,junsu and i investigate about something...........

read it at emi's blog
  • FINALLY,download e21's 239
  • the manga is so coooooool!!!
  • ah hin told me that DBSK will definitely come to Malaysia but dunno when..
  • and i hope they will come after SPM..

No comments: