29 June, 2007

lab comp continue

a'kum n ello..

sorry for the previous post...pn mimma told us to shut our comp at that time..so..i have to end the previous post hanging like that...

where was i...?

k..my sis...she came to the bilik bahasa..and then cried"alia,NAK AIR!"..it was loud...and instead of giving her water...i asked her if she has an extra template for the C4R..(i forgot what she answered)..and then...pn nurulhana asked many questions to her...and she said it like her usual attitude...and later after that...i told her.."ko amik ko punye template,alia nak"...and my sis said"aye nak air"....but pn nurulhana beat me after that..she said"nak air?pergi ambil template tu.nanti teacher bg air"....my sis was surprised but instead of being modest with no-no-no...she said"o!air ape?"...pn nurulhana replied"air mineral la"..my sis was like dissapponited a lil bit but my sis still asking another question that is"air tu besar kan?"...pn nurulhana just nod...and she went out from the bilik bahasa and went to her class to take the template...

and yes,pn nurulhana gave her a bottle of mineral water bcos of her contribution...

anyway...bcos of what she did for my C4R team ie donate the C4R template,she later wanted me to bring her to watch transformers...i said i can't cos i will go watch it with liyana and her bro and also her bro's friend...but she was very insistent...so..i told her just try asked liyana if she can go...and liyana told her after that,that my sis can't go with us..cos her bro only booked 4 tickets...and i dunno~..my sis sulked after that...she said she already helped me and she got NOTHING?...she was mad....i felt a lil bit guilty after that..but it's not really my fault that my liyana's bro only booked 4 tickets,aite?

i had to use rm5.30 to buy chocs for her....da..

anyway...TRANSFORMERS...it was the coolest robotic movie i ever watched..huhu...steven spielberg was brilliant for producing this kind of movie...and that even steven boy(i dunno what his name) was brilliant..haha..he looks like hamzah but taller..

haha..
  • currently listening to avril lavigne's girlfriend

No comments: