26 June, 2007

i hate man utd!

a'kum n ello..

let me tell you....i know you know it already..but just let make it officially..I HATE MAN UTD!!..huhu...anything that have the man utd words or pics on it are totally a germ to me...i can't say no to newspaper though...the thing have everything i wanted sometimes...huhu...

n fatin..it will be very helpful if you just put that man utd pencil u have into the bin...cos sometimes,its really puking me..

puking?..i don't know if that's the right word..

anyway..my group sent the C4R posters..and however good looking they are...we have some grammar errors in it....haha...nobody realize the errors except after we pointed the errors to them..but our dear pn nurulhana,she knew our mistakes just with one look...and all of that are like,i-am-very-dissappointed...ah~~!!!....

not really,i just made that up.....

she was just.....~~i dunno,a lil bit sad maybe...da..sorry2..!!!

anyway..i dreamed of DBSK for 2 days in a row...hoho...kinda funny aite...i forgot what happen in the dreams...but the dreams are definitely DBSK related..hehe...i dunno what happen to me...maybe i'm being fan girl...

it i'm not mistaken,DBSK sang a song in bm.....

i make it long....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

not that i mind it very much..huhu...i love being myself....
  • my dad knows about the open day this thursday...
  • and he said he difinitely will come..
  • and i watched the new harry potter movie trailer..
  • it was awesome!
  • henry to barca!(everyone knows it)
  • and there are rumours that torres will come to liverpool...


I'm no tea puller..but emi makes me...!

huhu..i got this from ah hin's myspace..!!.
hehe...cute2..!!

No comments: