07 June, 2007

1.49am

a'kum n ello..

i'm bored...very bored..so..i read koyama's blog..hoho...the blog is very cool,ne..!..haha...now i'm turning into jappos...haha...not much happen today...went to bio tuition and that's all i think...

mm..aside from bio tuition..i cleaned my room......

that's all that i had done for today..





neway..i cleaned my room just minutes after i woke up from my sleep(it was 12.03pm)...and i thought i want to clean my messy bedroom that never been clean for some months...so...i cleaned it..haha...i realize that some of my krekos(manga mag) are missing...i have to find them later....i also arranged all the story books that i have...i found out that i borrowed many books from my friends...i forgot who were the owners of the stories book...haha...lucky i know that da vinci codes book is mao's....

i went to the bio tuition today...i planned to skip the tuition today cos i wasn't in the mood to study...but i still went to the tuition anyway..there was a new teacher today...she had to replace my bio teacher cos my bio teacher had some probs with her family...so..the new teacher had to replace her for the day...she was good...cool even..and finally,a teacher that notice me as an active student in the class....the other students were very quiet..and each questions that were asked were like,whispering instead of talking...but lucky i'm a loud person...i was active in answering the questions that were asked by the teacher...haha..the new teacher made bio interesting..unfortunately,she won't teach me next week...

my bro picked me up from the tuition...my sis was with him and my bro's friend,faiq also with him..he is fatter than the last time i saw him...and then later,my bro suddenly asked faiq if he knows shazizan...faiq said he knows...and my bro told him that shazizan is my boyfriend...i was lazy to care about those false statement...so i just kept quiet...my bro said it was unlike me to keep quiet..but to tell you the truth,i'm just lazy to care about such a thing...faiq believed what my bro said though...i was like"da..mana ade"....

really though..if faiq meet shazizan...i think shazizan just say a blur "haha"...
  • currently download a manga..
  • massu is cute!
  • sakuragi is hot and stupid!
  • is there anybody updated their blog besides me...
  • it's 2.11am and i'm sleepy...
  • download DBSK's O

No comments: