29 June, 2007

school lab

a'kum n ello..

najwa is beside me..!!!

she wants me to put her name here....haha...erase something that i wrote to her....haha..neway...emi didn't come to school..so...najwa the one who sit beside me...she just nyibuk2 with me only..n read something from my blog..the one with the wonder list..she laughed..

n that girl is currently sitting beside me...

and she wants me to blog something interesting..

lorh..

erm...what interesting..??..

bob said something funny...he called the new teacher,the one that is datin seriah's son who currently teaching at smks9,cikgu botak...cos the teacher is botak...and he called him directly(that's what i heard) as cikgu botak and the teacher just laughed....

a lil bit boring........

erm...another interesting story...

after school....i will watch TRANSFORMER..!!!!!!!...

(najwa:NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!)

haha...i know she's jealous right now..

(najwa:yup)

my sis also jealous...!!...haha...

n speaking of my sis...during recess...she met me at the bilik bahasa...and she was being her trueself(i mean,her behaviour at home) in front of pn nurulhana..............


to be continue....

;p

No comments: