05 June, 2007

KLCC

a'kum n ello..

i'm tired and dizzy right now..haha..i never thought 'walking' in KLCC will make you dizzy and tired..huhu..

liyana,amalina,hani n i went to KLCC...i didn't shop like i plan...cos..my money is not that many...AND..klcc has many expensive things...to be exact,the price is too expensive...and the budget that i had on me was only rm50 but mostly all of the things that sell there are more than that number...so..not many i bought...

the things i bought
  • story book:Raisin Rodriguez & the Big-Time smooch by Judy Goldschmidt
  • merci chocolate for my sister(i bought cos i can share the chocolates with her)
  • burger king black pepper medium set
  • 2 pelican pens and an eraser
  • famous amos cookies;pecan
i think that's all...

yup2,
I LOVE TO WASTE MONEY ON FOOD
cos food is cheaper than other things
and food is heaven

but the whole day was fun...all four of us got scolded by some people cos we made some stupid things...we went to this puzzle shop..there was this glow-in-the-dark room...and we wanted to snap some pictures...and so,liyana snap a picture of hani...and when we saw hani's face on the digital camera....her face was very funny cos of the background and all..and so..like a normal peeps we are,we laughed our head off...i went outside,cos i can't stop laughing..and then..the shopkeeper there went to the glow-in-the-dark room and shooed hani,liyana and amalina away..lucky i went out before them....amalina was laughing and liyana n hani reacted like nothing had happen...

and then later..we went to teddy tales...there was this 'cekak' that has mickey mouse's ears and other sort of things...so..me and hani wore it and liyana snapped a picture of us with the 'cekak'...and then later...the shopkeeper there told us"excuse me,no picture" some sort like that...me and amalina went out from the shop cos,i dunno,just to cover ourself from laughing cos of another scolding...really though...

liyana snapped a picture of hani when she was sleeping in the train...
HAHA..!

my sis told me that acu came to my house when i wasn't home...she said that acu called kak diah(my old maid who took care of my family for 10 years)...and she said kak diah will work at acu's house...i was surprise but a lil bit sad cos i want kak diah to work with my family instead of acu's...but dun mind,kak diah will be here..!...

i just hope kak diah won't make 'janji keling'..
  • still haven't started campaign for reward thingy..
  • download bleach chp 277,eyeshield21 chp 235(thanks to Emi)
  • orochimaru is not dead...
  • i wonder if farahin is back from her holiday..
  • i wonder what she bought for me..
  • REMINDER!i don't buy any souvenirs in Singapore..
  • i got the LSCM membership card..
  • my name on it!!!!
  • I LOVE MITSUI!!!!mit-chi!!!!!!
  • currently listening to the used's a box full of sharp objects
  • Tip-Of-The-Day:when you que to order any food at kfc,mcD or Burger King,it's better if you que behind a teenager than an old man cos the old man will definitely buy dozens of food and you have to wait longer to order eventhough you line is shorter than others..
  • met my old neighbours from seksyen19...they really remember me..!..and they remember my dad and my late-mum...and they asked about my 1st bro...and......
  • i forgot to ask their names...
  • i remember their face but not their names..

No comments: