09 June, 2007

only hope

a'kum n ello..

hehe..for the 1st time in my life,i ate hershey's choc bar...hoho...and the taste?..just like other expensive choc,the taste in just the same,plain,milky,yummy chocolate...hoho...

neway...just listened to mandy moore's only hope..if last time i made Makes me wonder List..this time...i'll make a my Hope list..huhu..

ALIA's HOPE list
  • i hope my father will buy me a new pair of earphone-with fantastic bass-power..i still can't forgive my bro about what he did to my last earphones...
  • i hope my 1st bro can continue his study eventhough his mind still doesn't want to study..
  • i hope my 2nd bro will achieve his dream in becoming what he wants
  • i hope my sis will become a famous hairdresser
  • i hope my father will retired with no problems in his mind..
  • i hope my lil new bro will be a good son to mak cik azah..
  • i hope i will step my foot on the anfield stadium before liverpool change to the new stadium..
  • i hope mak cik azah will just happy with her life eventhough we make a hell lot problems toward her..
  • i hope my relatives will just shut up about being nosy
  • i hope i will have that new mercedes when i grow up
  • i hope i can meet xabi alonso before he officially get married
  • i hope hani and i go to korea to ski and then later go to liverpool to study together
  • i hope hani,emi and i will meet arashi and hani meets ohno,emi meets moto jun and me meets everybody..
  • and i will tell moto jun that my hair looks like him but i can't show him cos i wear tudung..
  • i hope ah hin and i will meet DBSK and ah hin hug everybody and me only hug max chang min..! ;p
  • i hope liyana and i will meet all the liverpool players and i will tell all of them that liyana is a chelsea fan
  • and liyana will totaly get beaten by all of them..
  • and i will smile beside her and say to myself "that's the punishment being a chelski fan"
  • i hope amalina will be happy with her life
  • eventhough she always cry everynight thinking about her mother
  • and that's why she nearly become kassim selamat
  • i hope ainun will totally bcome a tauke botox..
  • i hope fatin aqilah will be a dj radio instead of doctor cos i want the whole world to listen to her PETUP! sound and i want the costa ricans to listen to it and not being annoyed by it..
  • i hope marjani will be wilder...;p
  • i hope shazizan will give rm100 that rm1
  • i hope hakim will have more confidence
  • i hope atman can confirm is his orientation
  • i hope afiq ersyad can find a new club that is lower than LIVERPOOL
  • i hope i will be a surgeon together with hani
  • and i hope i can have a surgery on any liverpool players
  • i hope myspace can change my email:stepteen_kop11@liverpool-fc.co.uk to stepteen@gmail.com cos i try hard to change my email but i never get the confirmation email to change it
  • i hope my lil cousin,arif will become like adam brody when he grow up cos his totally look like him right now(currently,he's only 7 years old)
  • i hope syefah will make that how-to-kill-yourself museum..
  • last but not least,i hope the ppl around me will be very happy..
  • WAIT!
  • i hope akmali will tell me what is persona
  • and i hope fatin hashim will buy me a souvenire eventhough she's at a'famosa right now..
  • and i hope anan will give me rm10 for nothing..
HAHA!

i LOVE THIS LIST!

No comments: