28 June, 2007

new comp

a'kum n ello..

i'm using the new comp that my father bought for my bro...this comp is just a replacement for the laptop that everyday becoming older and older and also a grandfather...so...this big benQ comp with a big CPU is a nice replacement for the old laptop...

yeah,yeah..

today was a special but not really a memorable day for my life..haha..cos it was Open Day..this maybe a last in my school year life...huhu...my father knew about my marks...he was upset with my add math's mark..huhu..i'm not really surprised when he reacted like that when he saw my marks...it was unforgivable...haha...let just say,that my add math's was trashy..!...haha..cos the number 17 will always be in my mind after this..huhu...

and after that,my father went to my lil sis' class...n when we were on our way to go to our car,just when we nearly reached to the stairs for the ground floor...my father met some of his mates from MCKK...and then came liyana's father chat together with my father and his mates..and then they exchange bussiness cards...and i was like,these people,how come they're still in contact after years without meeting....?....i dunno if i will connect with my friends if i go to some far away places...but whatever,i don't want to think about the future..

btw,liyana totally said the truth..my 'families' are everywhere....huhu..

yesterday,emi told me this funny story...it was syakira's dream...haha...she(emi) said that syakira dreamed ofemi and i left her and akmali...haha...she said i didn't wear any tudung and i wore this jacket that has sharp things(??) or some sort like that..and i think,maybe i wore a jeans and something...anyway,i forgot what emi wore...and the funny thing was,we left them,with both of us riding a motorcycle....at first i thought we rode a harley davidson bcos that will be very cool with a jacket and jeans..but emi told me that we rode a motor kapcai..haha..bengong~~...jeans and jacket are totally not suitable with a kapcai...haha....
  • my sis got a hairstyle book from someone...
  • and i think i will be the victim..
  • to be the object of her experiment...
  • lucky,i love her...
  • haish2..!!

No comments: