23 June, 2007

friday

a'kum n ello..

i had just hung up the phone after talking with hani...i was bored cos my bro and sis surf the net...and i say this again,I'M BORED..!!

k...i haven't bathe yet...
and also i'm dizzy..
and tomorrow will have chemistry extra class to do the PEKA..
and i'm still lazy to go to sleep..


lorh....~~!

at school...surf the web at comp lab...it was alright...teacher told me that i should use a proper english when i speak...i had to laugh at myself about that cos i'm really not a 'proper' person...but i'll try...

i dunno what to say..

erm...

I WANT EARPHONES!!!!!!!!

and the Xman shows were damn funny..!!...and now i know why many people love Yoochun..damn,he is so charming!!!...
  • something good happen again
  • hehehehehehe..
  • liyana,the easily-forgotten person..
  • i'm tired..
  • open day is next week,on thursday........
  • lorh..!

No comments: