04 June, 2007

blab

a'kum n ello..

again,i'm back..

what i can say about singapore,the place is clean...the road is somewhat better than malaysia cos there is no hole,that, unlike malaysia,is full of holes...

the trains are better..
the buses are better..
the taxis are better..

BUT..

the shopping complex are worse
the toilets are worse

COS..

no surau..

i missed 2 solats on my 2nd day in singapore..
cos i didn't see any surau..

and the toilets..
damn!there is no water..!!
i was freaking pissed!

especially that i...
a frequent visitor of the toilets in the world..
totally angry with the no-water-in-the-toilet-so-we-use-tissue
pergh..
hancing..~~

i have to say..
i'm not that too happy when i was in singapore...

the dolphins show was great and cute..
and i saw a dugong..
and the dugong was massive..
like a GIGANTIC dugong..

BUT..

the place where i was staying was at mak cik azah's aunt's house..i called her atuk busu..she got diabetes and she live alone in the apartment at chai chee and her house is............

SMALLER than MY BEDROOM if you INCLUDE the BATHROOM in it..

mak cik azah didn't tell me that atuk busu is very old..so i didn't bring ubat gigi...
but if she told me her age..i should have known if my dear atuk busu has any teeth or not....
and so..i borrow my lil cousin's ubat gigi that is called,KODOMO LION..

haha..

but overall,i was happy...cos i watched the pink dolphins and the stingrays and the turtles...and also a dugong...hoho...and i bought the only gift for me at spore and that is the doraemon speaker..hoho..when i attached my ipod with the doraemon..the songs from my ipod will clearly heard from the doraemon's leg(i mean,speaker).....
  • we stayed at batu pahat after 3 days in singapore..
  • my cousins and my sis and i went to the BP Mall..
  • and i got my shopping that i want cos i didn't have the time to shop at spore..
  • i bought 2 clothes..
  • huhu..
  • tomorrow have plans with hani,mel and liyana..
  • we'll go to klcc..
  • thanks to my dad who bank-in rm100 for me and my sis...

No comments: