16 June, 2007

teh tarik

a'kum n ello.

hoho..i'm pretty much mental tonight..cos something happen that makes me giggle and something happy that makes me pening and laughing..

last night..i slept at 3++am...huhu...that's wht i'm dizzy cos every saturday morning..i will wake up early cos mak cik azah will ask me to take care of the baby while she goes to the market with my maid...and that's why i'm dizzy today..anyway..the reason i slept at 3am was becos i watched videos of DBSK..huhu..i'm damn addicted to them...i even dreamed about them...huhu..i even imagine that my alarm clock is the sound of 'Rising Sun'(dbsk's song)...huhu...but whatever...i'm addicted and i'm loving it...

back to the story..i watched Xman..Xman is a korean game show,not the famous X-Men...and the game was awesome and funny and fun and interesting...i was laughing totally hard at 2am and mak cik azah knew that i didn't sleep yet...but lucky she didn't try to stop me..haha...i really don't like nagger at midnight...huhu..

mak cik azah nag at me today anyway...she nag about study...like a normal parent,she said something about study2 and spm and report card...she asked me how was my exam..i told her the truth cos i didn't want to see her surprise face later...later after that,she started the nag...i was eating and reading the story book at that time..but i wasn't being rude like usual..i just listen to whatever she said and i know i have to consider it....

no need to consider,alia liverpool..

went to emi's house...later after that,we went to hani's house to pick her up...emi drove her bro's car eventhough she doesn't has any license..and after that,we went to azira to discuss about NiE...emi snap some pictures of teh tarik and something else..haha..it was fun cos we were loud and all..huhu...and aqilah joined us after that...and things get louder cos aqilah have the loudest laugh ever and that's what i like about her..haha..

emi edit some of the pic..and 1 of them was good..!..haha...i know she is awesome in this graphic thingy..huhu..
  • currently listening to avenged sevenfold's seize the day
  • download bleach 178,e21 236...
  • e21's mangaka is the most awesome mangaka ever!!!
  • my new nick is i-baik
  • totorii is not my nick anymore..
  • but u can call me totorii,akmali..
  • cos i'll always be ur totorii..
  • and also i love that name u gave me..
  • ALIA WONDERS..hehe..
  • anyway,credits to u-know yunho and emi..
  • haha..!
  • steven gerrard is married

No comments: