25 June, 2007

lovin' you

a'kum n ello..

now..i think..i want to be alone with my best friends...the true best friends that i can count on...i'm very happy with them...they are the best..and sarangheyo!!!

neway...school was alright today..like usual,hani didn't come on Monday..most of the teachers didn't come to the class...too many bz ppl in this world nowadays...lor...and pn. asyikin asked me to help her...lucky ainun was with me to help her.....

anyway...yesterday...my C4R group finished the posters...huhu...the posters were awesome!!..brilliant,should i say.....emi was awesome for the graphics..huhu..n thanks for her bro cos let us borrow his camera..neway...it was a cool day last night..we finished the posters with happiness..it was satisfying and happy cos we made the posters cos we want to have some fun..and it comes out good..huhu...

last time..i blogged that i don't like dbsk's lovin' you..i have to take back my words...I LOVE THE SONG!!!!...it's my favourite right now,aside of k's only human..huhu...and jae joong's voice is very loving...huhu...

and let me tell you,if i'm not addict of chang min..i think i'll addict to micky..huhu...
  • last saturday,me n emi made a fan-fiction about DBSK...
  • we were bored..
  • so,surf to emi's blog if you want to read it..
  • we made it while we were IM-ing at ym...
  • currently listening to DBSK's sky
  • i love chang min!!
  • and i don't think i adore taiki..
  • so,maybe i'll just hide the pemadam and later on i'll forget about it..
  • huhu..
  • and my caller ringtone is DBSK's rising sun(japanese version)
  • hahahhah!!!
  • i know urs also DBSK,emi-chan..
  • and dear emi,moto jun's new movie is out at mall..

No comments: