21 June, 2007

improve

a'kum n ello..

proudly i am,that the most improve subject in the past exam was my bio..i don't care if ppl said i am easily happy cos i only got C in my bio..but i am very happy with it..cos i never got more than 40% in my bio paper except in tuition....so...to get C for the 1st time was a happy moment cos i know i can improve better n better after this eventhough there's only 4 months for the big day..hehe...so..i'm happy..my physic also improve...but my chemistry maintain..but the result is better than i thought...

my account~~....pergh~~...slump!

this week was a boring week...haha...something good happen....but it's not really a big deal...haha..but still,it's good...haha...

there was a photography session for the school mag...and for the 1st time in my life,a 1st since i was a kindergarten,i sat on the chair!...opposite the camera and in front of the students....haha...i know it's not really a big deal for some ppl..but that's a first time for me and also a last time for my school's life..huhu...but the hardest part when sitting in front is,you expose the whole body in front of the camera...haha...

not really a cool thing but it's good for the memory..
  • i'm dizzy..
  • my mind becoming pening everyday...
  • and i dunno why..
  • k..i'm addict to DBSK..
  • and their new single,Lovin' You is 2nd on oricon...
  • like emi,i don't think i like the single..
  • but it's ok..
  • a friend of mine said that chang min looks like 'mizzy elliot'..
  • a-ha-ha!

No comments: