17 June, 2007

ayah is back

a'kum n ello..

so..some surprise my father gave me today..he is back!...HE'S BACK!..i was so surprise,more surprise that it was 12.38pm when i woke up from sleep..huhu....he bought many chocs for me...and he also bought this hairstyler things for my sis..she was estatics to see those crimper,those curlers and etc....neway...at 1st,i was thinking,WHOA!ayah is back...i'm happy..but seconds after that,i was like,"damn,he'll be here for the report card"....haha...whatever..he's back!

today,we continue the NiE thingy..it was fun today...just emi,aqilah n me did the NiE thingy...we did the 'pull the tea' thingy..1st,we made it in front of emi's house...then,emi said she wanna snap some pics at a good spot..so we went to the field at seksyen8...and then...we did what we must,tarik the teh...huhu..it was awesome...at 1st,i refuse to be the 'model'..but later..when i was in the mood to 'tarik' the tea...emi snap a pic of me..and she said it was good..and then later..i had to be the model..da...anyway...emilia told us that she wanted to snap a pic of us jumping...i refuse but aqilah told us that it was her dream to have a picture when she was jumping...and she force me..and i had to say ok...and when emi snap the pic...my pic looks like a person who tried to fly but can't..haha..r.kelly's i believe i can fly!..haha..it was a fun day.........
  • currently watching nanny mcphee
  • download DBSK's fly and step by step

No comments: