15 June, 2007

life of today

a'kum n ello..

today was boring...make it capital BORING!!!...how come i was being a good student not to skip the school..haish2...

i make a list what i've done at school today
  1. recite the Yassin in the morning assembly
  2. school started.
  3. ah hin told me she couldn't eat the cake that i brought for her cos she had to work for the koperasi
  4. she told me to tell emilia that pn thina wanted to see her
  5. emi asked me to go with her to see pn thina
  6. ustazah rohaida asked me how was my Agama Islam result
  7. i said i messed my paper1 so i got B
  8. and she was a lil bit dissappointed that only shazizan got A1 in our class but i think adam also got A1...
  9. emi and i went to the class together after that..
  10. pn. sabarita gave the math's paper..
  11. and i got C cos i messed up my paper2..
  12. i hope she gave me B cos i sent my homeworks..
  13. but no way she will give me that..
  14. the boring-ness started after math's...
  15. no teacher came to the class..
  16. no EST and no Pn Normah and no Sejarah
  17. adlil told me that if i want to be a dedicated and responsible student,is should skip the school cos no teacher will coming to the class
  18. haha~
  19. i ate the cake but liyana and syefah joined the eating and syefah ate most of the cakes and just a small portion of the cake was left for ah hin..
  20. i drew shazizan's and atman's face..
  21. shazizan's face looks like pak lah and atman's looks like atman but with a big lips like akagi..
  22. boring...
  23. i told shazizan let's play some games..
  24. he remind me about the 12 names game..
  25. and we played that..
  26. shazizan got fatin aqilah and i got hafiz the songkok guy
  27. and boring again..
  28. i read the story book that i borrow from liana amira..
  29. i nearly puke when there is a sex scene in the book..
  30. went home..
that's that...!

boring and boring!
  • currently listening to eiji wentz's awaking emotion 8/5
  • teppei is top of the oricon poll for the most wanted male secretary

No comments: