19 August, 2008

life is not that easy to handle eh?

A'kum n ello..

man,i'm bored...i was too tired taking care of my bdak kecik; aiman....he was 'kemas'-ing the house...hoho......

and haish2 to that~~

k-rol and liyana's bro added me at ym...heh~?..last time,3 scum's fans contacted me like they're miss me...and now,2 chelsux fans added me....what a day~~.....

do this people can't live without a Liverpool fan like me..?
haha..

and yesterday...chat with KP...cos she loves SKILLET very much,so i tried listening to their song...hoho..bloody nice~~....nazneen and liyana have to love me more by treating me secret recipe cake cos i'm back to rock music...haha...kpop and jpop still in me,but u can't take this rock music especially english music from me...hahaha~~..

or maybe vise-versa...u can't take out jpop music from me,something like that...
i'm beginning to make my life more confuse~~

this computer is becoming bengong..i couldn't read izzo's blog...really want to know what stupid deed she's making at that mmu...hahahaha..no offense...i'm just bored...~haha

my body is aching madly...i think maybe cos i'm not comfortable with the pillow i'm using right now..da~..why the hell i didn't bring home my favourite pillow...??...haish~...

so tomorrow,i'll be going to sunway pyramid,AGAIN~!...haha...i want to buy another clothes at nichii...hoho...so emi,i want my rm40 tonight k?....i'll remind u again,and again later tonight....

anyway...i remember something...many people that i met and talked to...made me promise to them...the promise kinda like "don't tell that person pls,cos she'll mad at me if she knows this"...and so i have to keep the promise...that's why i don't like secret and promise...makes me drowned and feel confuse and all...shut up is not my nature to be honest...so i hope people pls don't involve me in this...

let just say i have this story...my dear roommate,daphne,already broke up with her boyfriend of 4 years...3 days or less than that before the break-up day,her ex called me and asked me things about her,and told me not to say anything to daphne that he called...and so i didn't tell daphne...it was a difficult task for me,u know,cos daphne talked about how desperate her boyfriend is, to me...and so i tried to keep my mouth shut...told u bfore,it wasn't easy....and then..suddenly,daphne told me that they broke up...and the next day,her ex got into a hospital and needed her badly...and i dunno what she must do,go or not...and then,i told her about him calling me,maybe it'll effect her choice or anything...and then...i dunno,she said she didn't want to go..so in the end,she didn't go...

hrm...i think she did go tho...but maybe not.
she cheated on her boyfriend,and she has another man waiting for her...so i really dunno what good for the man to accept her...

i'm an immature and bad roommate...
but i'm just care about the happiness of people only..

tralala..
that's all then!
ta!
  • currently listening to David Cook's always be my baby...

No comments: