24 August, 2008

REALIZE

A'kum n ello..

i,NUR ALIA BINTI OTHMAN...
admit that i am a loser,a very weak and too bloody nice,that i may have this naivety to accept people easily...
i,have to admit,that i am a very2 low person.
i don't have any money,except the money that my mother left me behind..
i don't have any power to change my past;to change all those immature mistakes that i made in the past..
i don't have any reason to think that my life is too good or too bad or think that i can decide things on my own eventho i already reach 18..
i don't have any reason to think that every people will like me,or even think i am well-known among people..

i am just a very2 low person..
i have to start everything from behind..
eventhough it brings pain or uneasiness to me..
or even bring some wreck relationship to me...
i just have to do things that really will bring me happiness,and not just to me,but also my family..
my own self is what important most for now,cos it effects the others around me,cos truthfully,it's not MAINLY me...
so ALIA OTHMAN,BRAVE up and think that you have a long way to go and just do ur hardest..

i'm glad that Liverpool won eventhough it was well past the added timeand also after a poor performance....
cos it makes me realize that how badly you are,but if you work hard for the win,you'll achieve it in the end...
i'll work hard eventhough i'm bad in something..
AMIN!!
MAY GOD BLESS ME MORE AND HELP ME ACHIEVE WHAT I WANT IN THE FUTURE..!

No comments: