09 August, 2008

days of moody and like-wise

A'kum n ello..

so i want to blog again after that long post about panic!at the disco~
lalalala..~

nway...nothing much to say really...next week will have tests...all the subjects that i learned will have their own tests~..nice eh~?...da...i don't think i can study if i stay at my room in that Melati Unite~..hoho...

with KP's laziness to clean the room and put her clothes in one place,and me joining her doing those lazy stuff,i don't think i can study~..ahah..

and also,with my father's iBook with me,no way i'll study..~
da~!

anyway,i have to keep that iBook with me for the next few weeks cos i have plenty of assignments using the computer...da~..my father should just give me his laptop or just buy me a new one....to wait for my 3.5 will be later that i expected~..da....

i finished my CTU assignment...me and KP did the stuff in the whole day...and on the next day,the day when we had to pass up the assignment,our usual ustaz was replaced by this young ustazah...and she told us to made a new assignment....classy instruction from a cutie~...so i had to keep the iBook with me for a lil while then,ahahahaha~

nway...about my BEL moodiness...it had to be the most hateful thing that ever happen in my life at UiTM...

it was on a very nice day..tho nice,but my mood wasn't right...even that nazreen and amier did this stupid stuff,i wasn't impressed with them...and then,suddenly,becos of my sudden stupidity that asked "why AE-BYSS and not A-BYSS?" and made my ex-leader asked our dear madame how to pronounce abyss in the correct way...and that dear madame asked him back "where is ur dictionary?"...and then he said "we don't have any dictionary"..and the other groups including us that didn't bring the dictionary(ENGLISH-ENGLISH,no ENGLISH-MALAY,and also A GIGANTIC DICTIONARY,not that tiny OXFORD DICTIONARY that cost RM21.90 or so like that,but a more expensive one)...and so she told us to be separated from our group and go into a new group...and cos i was moody,and she made me moodier,and so i stay moody...and my new group members had to be careful with words..and aqilah who together with me in the new group,follow my mumness....but she still said a few words...and suddenly,acap(my new group leader) told me to relax..and that made me a lil shock at myself cos i really too absorb with my bengang and all...and so i talked a lil bit...and then nazreen said sorry but at the same time showed his anger towards the mdm...and i looked at my other ex-group...and that amier made this stupid smile that really2 large it fit his face and so i had to be more relax and don't make my new group members to think i'm such an ass...

nice thing there's a concert after that rite?..so my anger and tension already out in that concert...and on the next day...i'm a happy me~!...huhu..tho on the night,when i had dinner with aqilah,acap,afiq and k-rol,k-rol told me that he was scared of me during BEL time...really tho,i kinda want to make my face have this mysterious face that nobody will know my tension and any expression that i have...da~...but whatever..i'm happy enough that these guys care...hoho..

anyway...on thursday,i was bullied by my friends...ahah~....i didn't wear a labcoat to my chem's lab...and cos i did the experiment alone,my place was kinda messy with many beakers around it and water all around the apparatus..ahah~....

and some people said i looked sleepy...tho i only felt hunger at that time...da~

so that's that then...
i'm more direct now...so bear with it ok?
ta then!
  • currently listening to NEWS' week

No comments: