09 August, 2008

Panic! at Bukit Jalil~!

A'kum n ello..

k now...i think i'll blog like i suppose to...tralala~...hoho...

this week was kinda like a roller coaster week to me...cos at 1st i'll be moody,then sleepy,then tired,then lazy to bath,then happy,then back to moody mode,then bored like i'm the only person that felt it,and etc,etc....da~

anyway...in my previous post,i blogged that i went to the panic!at the disco's concert...hoho...cool eh?...my father sent me there...he fetched me at seks.2's bus stop,and then got nagged by him cos i didn't plan smartly to go there...(i planned to go to bkt jalil by train~)...and then my sis called my phone every 5minutes,asking where the hell i was..da~...and then...arrived and met my sis with her friend,hana and also my dear 'gila' i.e liyana and also nazneen with her new colour hair that i barely recognized when i first saw her...hoho...and so,we went inside the stadium..tho the guards there checked our bags...if during the dbsk time,they checked our bag to see if we bring any camera or any sort of recorders..but this concert,they search for any water bottle...not that weird considering this is a rock band concert(sort of~)..and the guard checked my bag and saw many papers i.e my lecture notes..and so he asked me if i ponteng class,i told him I CAME HERE JUST AFTER MY CLASS....and so,went inside,and saw ilham without her tudung but also with a new colour hair...i barely recognized her not becos of the new colour hair but bcos of her weight...ah~...many people gain weight nowadays eh..?..i have to say,maybe the U.M's food are brilliant then~...KMPP's food are brilliant too,so wanna know what size is emi right now...ahah~..

anyway...got into the concert and kinda shocked that the crowd there were less than i imagined...more like less than 300...it was 7pm already,but still lacking in people,unlike DBSK's concert that people already crowd around 3pm or earlier than that...but whatever~..boy band and rock band aren't the same~..

anyway...at 7.30pm,suddenly it was dark in the stadium..and so all of us went to the front and joined the crowd..and i thought panic! already there...but nope,there this fat dude with his bandmates sang on the stage...and people were singing their songs and all...and i just miming whatever they sang and asked liyana,"who the hell is that?" and so liyana told me that's One Buck Shot...the guitarist reminded me of hamzah,with his afro hair...hoho..

and so they end their performance..i kinda felt like o_O cos the vocalist always asked this questions "ARE YOU READY TO PARTYYYYYY????" like about 3 times or so....ahah~...

and so..we had to wait for Panic! to come on stage for like 15-30mins or so...and then the stadium dark again,and so there they were,on the stage;Panic!at the Disco~!!...hoho..so they start with this song that i dunno but heard it before(i tried to memorized their songs before their concert cos like u know,i'm not 1 of their die-hard-fans,but bcos KP made my Apple like her own and always play that I KISSED A GIRL song every day,so i barely listened to any Panic! song..da~)...and then,nice thing they sang '9 in the afternoon' after that...and then the concert flowed smoothly~...hoho....it was brilliant~!...maybe cos i was in a bad mood before the concert cos my BEL lecturer separate me from my group and my father nagged me from the start to the end,so the concert really made me lose my tension..hoho..

and during the concert,i jumped many times with my bag behind me..ahah~...i jumped with liyana,and to make things a let-down for me who really short,i had to stand behind this group of VERY TALL GUYS who also JUMPED MANY TIMES..so i couldn't see Brendan,Ryan and Jon from up to down...~...da~!....

oh,btw,RYAN THE CUTIE~!...
ahah..~

and that Brendan remind me of amier...
so i told amier on the next day that i saw him singing on the stage...he made this -_-....whatever~

nway...
that's all about my day at Pretty.Odd concert~!..hoho~!

and i end the day by smelling my sis' armpit...
  • currently listening to FT Island's reo reo
  • couldn't upload some pics now cos the batery of my camera already exhausted and i don't have any memory card reader with me~

No comments: