02 August, 2008

concert again~

A'kum n ello..

so..
wanna make a quick post cos wanna do my CTU assignment~
heck~
my group have to send it this tuesday~
da!

anyway...

i'll be going to the Panic!at the disco's concert this tuesday~yeah~
the same day that i must send my assignment~
da~
and i hope no prob will happen on the night of the day~
HOPEFUL and AMIN~!

anyway...
last week was alright..
i had too many laughing moments..
those 3 boys who sat behind me during the lecture made me crack up everyday~
afiq(da garfield),k-rol(k-ro-gi) and acap(shrek)..
ahah~!

tho k-rol is a chelsux fan...so i don't want to bother about him~lalala..
and that acap~thanks for blanje me kropok lekor..
next time blanje lagi..
afiq,lets go to suju concert together~!
ahah~

nway...
last week had this presentation in BEL130-speech class...
the whole group were damn nervous before we start our speech...but lucky,in the end,the speech end with no prob,with everybody relief like they already had their pee,poop and fart~..nice~!

and btw,KP snap amier's pic with my nikon...and he looked like xabi alonso-trying-to-smile face but in the end the picture is ugly+funny to the max~
da~!

and i still bengang cos my dear groupmates postpone the dinner at KFC!!!
da~~!
u dunno how long had this girl dream about eating KFC~~~!~FOR FREE~!

and that's all then..
tata~!

more later~!
  • currently listening to Miley Cyrus's 7 things
  • izzo,i can't enter ur blog and i dunno why~

No comments: