18 July, 2007

July test

a'kum n ello..

didn't blog last night...there was nothing interesting yesterday...except the test(i was a loser in managing time for my account paper)..but why bother,aite?.

neway...today was a lil bit bad for me...today's papers were a capital K.O!...english was alright...but add math,AHHHH!!!!*pull hair*I'm a loser!...

never mind,that's add math...my father will kill me after this..*ChangMin pat Alia"don't mind.I'm here!"*...hehe..

neway....i was late for school today...so..the prefects arrested me and my sis cos of my late-to-school....to be exact,it was all mak cik azah's fault...she was the one who late..and she pretend like it was nothing...da...my sis and i had been late for 2 days in a row...she should try to at least wake up early...haish2...i hope i will go to school early tomorrow...

emi told me that DBSK's ticket concert will be RM500...k,it's just too much!....she said that's the front row...RM500??....i know this concert is like a once in a lifetime moment..but RM500!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!...even that DBSK-maniac farahin doesn't think that's worth it...i hope there will be a cheaper price for the ticket..i don't mind seating at the back..cos looking from far is just enough...

huhu..

now where should i get RM-more-than-100?...

*Chang Min:I'll pay for you*

in my dream!
  • currently listening to Shinhwa's perfect man
  • money,money..where are you??
  • azri told me that cikgu rokiah extend the date for me to ask my father about the Bandung-Jakarta trip....
  • erm..?
  • i don't think i can go......

haha,my sis tickle him..
so,he laughed...
so cute..
just like a baby...
POO-CHUM!


i really miss TEPPEI!
kawaii-nei!

No comments: