16 July, 2007

spanish boy

a'kum n ello...

my,my..i think the Malay quote is totally true...'Rezeki di depan MATA'..woho..!!...when just months ago,i told Atman that i like Spanish man...then,VOILA!...an 18 years old Spaniard appear in my class....haha...he is good looking and friendly and love football...haha...

the girls were excited to see him..

ME,on the other hand,excited cos he is Spanish...and i can ask him something about Fernando Torres and i will ask him how to pronounce XABI ALONSO...

again,
A TRUE SPANIARD IN MY CLASS!!..

I'm very happy when he said Liverpool are cool...but he supports Real Madrid and Chelsea...and that makes Liyana happy but i was like,Chelsea?..i loathe them....haha...

and because he is good looking..obviously,a man name Atman adore him...and he told me many times that he is KACAK..and told me to go to him..and i told him that i have someone i like and so i don't want to betray him...

huhu..what a LOYAL word..

anyway,enough about him...yesterday,my sis curled my hair...and i look like OPRAH!...with the curly hair behind my head..i was like,"WOOO,i look like Oprah.I SHOULD BE PROUD!"..

ha-ha-ha

anyway,if in the day,i met a Spaniard..later at night,I'll meet a Scottish..my cousins from Scotland will come here..and they will sleep at my room...which is very messy right now and I'm very lazy to clean it...huhu...

and i hope my dear auntie Marianne will buy me that Liverpool shirt...i hope this good luck today will continuously happen..

and ALHAMDULILLAH..!
  • currently chatting with emi...
  • tomorrow will have akaun,physics,bm
  • and emi said pn rokiah told her that dokumen for akaun tomorrow will be hard!
  • and forgot to say,that spaniard name is George

No comments: