22 July, 2007

waiting

a'kum n ello..

wondering what i'm doing at 2.02am?..

it was bcos....

*kim dong wan:ya~~tell,tell!!*
*alia:-_-*
(kim dong wan is a witty person.so,don't be surprise.and i know you all not even surprise~)


anyway...1 hour ago..i accidentally deleted my MP3 folder in my handphone..so,the result?the whole songs were gone..i often listened MP3s through my phone(now that the iPod is a prob),so..i don't want to wait until tomorrow to transfer the songs...so...currently,i'm waiting for a 97++Mb songs to be transfer to my phone..

stupid me....~~

*changMin&ki bum:yes,you're stupid~*
*alia:wey~~(glare)*
*teppei&kim dong wan:we didn't say it!*


anyway,today..my sis and i went to bkt raja to watch transformers..and bcos it was too sudden and not systematically planned..so...a funny and annoying thing happen...the tickets for transformers were all sold out..at 1st,i found it very funny..but when i saw my sis' face,i was a lil bit sad for her..she really wanted to watch the movie...it's not her luck then...but she was furious..she even wanted me to asked the person at the ticket counter to check if the tickets were really sold out..i was like,"are you insane??"..she was very mad...i can't blame her

..and the journey after that...

..

i hate it.no need to tell you what happen..it was annoying..

but i saw MaO at bkt raja!he was walking alone with his usual walk...huhu..

*changMin&teppei:woo~~*


i told you before,my luck had run away from me..i didn't even watch transformers...and i couldn't even read harry potter 7th book today..haish2...my father said that MPH will sent the book to me cos he already pre-ordered it...but i didn't get the book...however,i read the paper,4 major bookstores in the country will not sell the harry potter book cos carrefour and tesco sell the book for rm69.90,instead of rm109.90...and they wanted to make some protest about it..so,they didn't sell the book on the 1st day i.e today,(i mean,yesterday:21.07.07)..

i don't mind all those wuss wuss..but why the hell i didn't get the book??!?!?

kk,like my father said,"WE WON'T GET WHAT WE WANT IMMEDIATELY".
k,i'll try to be patient for another 18 hours....

*changMin:i think you should be patient more than that..*
*alia:ok,add another 6 hours...*
*ki bum:that's not enough~!*
*alia:...(where is my fan??i want to hit him)*


kk..tata then...already finished all those transfers...
  • currently listening to Shinhwa's throw my fish(jap. version)
  • woo,I WATCHED IT!
  • MTV showed MTV japan video music award..
  • and Tohoshinki a.k.a DBSK were there..!...
  • and i saw the dance,and..
  • u-know spoke korean..
  • chang min spoke japanese..
  • and micky spoke english..!
  • woo~~~!!!
  • cool!!!!
  • and japan beat australia in the asia cup..
  • i'm sorry,harry kewell..i support all the asia teams...
  • but i will support you when you play for Liverpool!
now i know why an almost-bald head is sexy..
cos you look sexy!
go,go DONG WAN!

No comments: