19 July, 2007

finish but not end

a'kum n ello..

the July's test already finish..cool...but i didn't feel anything...not like there is any differences to me like,I'M LIKE A BIRD!I'M FREE!....nothing like that..cos...it's only a test...not some big national test...

and lucky math's paper was good...i nicely knew ALL the answers for all the questions...cool2!!...

*kim dong wan:Alia,you're good!**pat my head*
*Alia:saranghae!**love sign*

ahahaha..
I'm becoming like those johnny's peeps who use jimojis for their blog...huhu..

something funny happen...emi was making some memorable ending for today's test...during EST paper,she was asleep...n yup,on the EST paper...and the EST test was a lil bit hard...so,people were very focus in answering the test...then...suddenly,emi was like a mad woman,she made a surprise motion like she was being attacked in the her dream...and said "OH MY GOD!" in a shock way...people were looking at her like she was insane...and they looked at me cos i was close to her...najwa asked me what happened...i told her emi was sleep-talking...at 1st,i didn't want to laugh hard..cos the whole class already laughed hard..and emi was blushing cos of embarrassment...but i looked at pn nurul hana who was there at that time...she was laughing like it was a comedy...so,after that,i couldn't stop laughing...haha....

*changmin:what do you think emi was dreaming?*
*alia:i think she was chased by u-know's crazy fans*
*teppei:-nod-*
*changmin: (*-*) *
*ki bum:and OH MY GOD!*

now,now...I'm dizzy and lazy...
tata!
  • currently listening to Tohoshinki's dead end

now,now chang min..
don't be insane...
and who's leg is that???

lala..
Xabi Alonso..
I MISS YOU!
i watched you passed to voronin last night..
it was awesome..
that's why i love you!

No comments: