02 November, 2008

bad omen

A'kum n ello...

yesterday was kinda a harsh day for me...

final exam 1st paper:csc134
cool~answer the question nicely until i found out that i suppose to write each of my answers in each pages...

pity,i found that out when there was only 5minutes to go to end the paper...

explaination:i answered my questions;4 questions per page,when later i found out it was suppose 1question per page....


the only thing i have to do is pray!!!

and before that,my carlo rino shoes~~~~~~
ahhhhhh~~~~i know that shoes are no jimmy choos~~~but stil!!!
just before i enter the exam room,i found out that the shoes were in a critical state....
after the exam,i took off the shoes and the boys were like 'giving' their shoes to me....
giving~~yeah rite...their shoes smell like KP's....
but lucky i have a good friend like amier,who went to his hostel and came back with a pair of sandals for me...huhu~~...
thank you2 eventhough that sandals are not even yours...

and the next bad thing happen,
emi called me after Isya' when i was at my cousin's house;my late pak uda's house...
and emi told me that her father passed away...i was shocked...but emi didn't sound like teary but simply sad(naturally+obviously)..so i really dunno what to say,so i just told her YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE~~
and after that call,i sms-ed her mother and also said 'YNWA~!'...
laugh all you want,but i meant it nicely..

and the 2nd(3rd or 4th) next bad thing,
Liverpool lose.....
my,i never felt that upset for some time...
i don't want to blame the opponent,eventhough spurs played kinda annoyingly..
but bentley was good(why the hell he chose spurs??? when Liverpool need a winger like him)
but still,Liverpool was good,no luck and no 3points...
and they are back to 2nd place,behind chelsea..
which i found rather nice cos too much pressure before when being the top of the table..

so...
how nice am i...
i'm a person who really thinks positively..~~

k now...
end of BEL130 exam......
thank you Mdm Shakirah eventhough all the things that you taught us were not even in the exam...

ta!

No comments: