18 November, 2008

bad day and pyramid

A'kum n ello...

today is kinda a sad day for me...

today?i mean,19minutes before this...it was 17.11.08...

ah~
very sad..

my favourite Shinhwa member enlisted today in that korean military...ah~~...my beloved dongwan...where can i find someone as witty as u???...ah~~...nway...hope in that military,you'll find ur senses and realize that there is someone in Malaysia is waiting for you,and her name is Alia Liverpool aka Alia Baik aka Alia Othman...i'll wait for with okaeri and tadaima..~~

you're korean~da~

nway...

another sad thing...i read an article about steven gerrard's top5 goals...and his no1 was the goal that he scored against AC Milan during Istanbul Day where Liverpool won the cup...ah~...i'm back to memory lane...that was the one of the best moment in my life...seeing my fav captain held the cup high with happiness...woo..~~..i was in tears reading about his view of the goal cos really,if it wasn't bcos of that goal,maybe we won't catch up and beat ac milan in the end...

LIVERPOOL!!PLEASE WIN THE LEAGUE!!!!I'M PRAYING FOR YOU!AMIN~!

another thing...

i played dynasty orochi 2 just now...and i had to defeat the boss of the bad guys to win the game...my warriors are strong,i know that cos i already strengthen them many times already..but the boss was really,really strong...he slashed my warrior once,and POM,dead~with capitals D.E.F.E.A.T.

and cos of frustrated and sadness,i stopped playing and start surfing,and my beloved cousin,Noi is currently online...and also that Liyana gila...

ah~today i went to sunway pyramid with kp,aqilah and my sis...hoho...nice~...we ate at Gasoline,that unique restaurant who sells dragon ball(it's a food~) and have a unique seating...hoho...anyway...the waitress there were hella loud....when we entered the restaurant,she yelled,"WELKAM~~!!!!"(believe me,she said WELKAM not WELCOME~)...and when we had to byebye,she yelled "BYEBYE~~!!"...and when she yelled it at kp,kp yelled back "BYE~~!!!!!"...haha....and after that,we went to search for clothes while kp search for bra...haha...and then,i saw this shop called Melody,sells this cute Micky Mouse shirt for RM19.90,and so i bought it,and saw another cute shirt cost RM15..so,i bought them...hoho...and then,we realized that Madagascar 2 was waiting for us,so we ran like the racers in Explore Race to the cinema...and bloody hell,the movie was good~~!!...i laughed really loud but nobody can defeat Aqilah-the shrieking shack...haha...and after that,i bought this cd,I'll Be Home for Christmas for Liyana's birthday,and then my dad called me that he'll pick us up...we said goodbye to KP cos she already clear out from Melati Unite...so we said byebye with XOXO...hoho...

and after that,my dad sent me to Melati Unite and i already clear my room...nice~....

and i realized that KP took all the instant milo and hot choc that i have....nice~...what the heck~

and that's all....

ta then!
  • currently listening to NEWS's summer time..

No comments: