13 November, 2008

rude person

A'kum n ello..

you know,this final exam makes me sick...makes me full of hatred and total ass....to tell you the truth,i've been talking bad things about this person for the whole 2 weeks...when people talked about her,i'll be like "she's not what you think she is"

and i've been doing that for the 2 weeks....

why the hell i have to care about that person...?
i've been wasting my time making a dark dot on my heart,which maybe now already have a big portion of black dots to make me evil more and more...

ah,i've been wasting my life thinking about unnecessary things...

all i want right now is to answer my exams with confidence that i can have more than 3.5...yeah~....

dreamer~~

and another thing that i really want rite now is to go out with my friends this monday with no bad incident happen like "aku tak kisah naik taxi.asalkan korang bayar udahla."...that is something that i really hate...aqilah always the one who paid for the taxi whenever this bad incident occur...and i'm proud to say that i feel bad about it,and i'm planning to pay back to her...unlike some person who just think it as 'dia belanja'....eventhough truthfully the one that really have zero money is me.....

ah~
i'm talking about that person again...but never mind...the exam stressed me...so i'll be alright....

the Liverpool match this morning is a total joke..so i don't really want to care.....

and k..
that's all

ta!

No comments: