07 November, 2008

bebel

A'kum n ello..

i really dunno what to blog tho...really nothing in mind...

been doing nothing nowadays...i haven't read any book for the next exam(only shin chan)...haha..~...how nice of you Alia...people been studying and all you're thinking rite now is the takoyaki in sunway pyramid...how bloody nice~~~

can't help it if that takoyaki is sooooooooooooo oishi!

anyway....later on december 25th,i maybe have a holiday at bkt merah laketown resort...hoho..for 4days...~~...cool~~!...tho my perak's mate told me that tambun lost world is better than bkt merah,but mak cik azah already book for it...so i think never mind then...hani told me about going there...maybe i'll reserve tambun with hani then...~~

hoho.

anyway...cos my dad top up rm25 for me,so i waste it by calling hani...and we talked about the uitm 1st sem life that about to bye2...and i told hani that i still not that satisfied with my life here...people may think i have the best life ever by studying in uitm shah alam...but believe me,i appreciate things,but never satisfied with it...anyway....i told hani maybe i'm a person who loves to be alone so that's why i'm a person like that...

anyway...have to study...my chem's carrymark is very2 low...and i think mirobio will be bad too cos i haven't read ANYTHING....so...

ta!
  • currently listening to Epik High's 1minute 1second

No comments: