29 July, 2010

hottest and delicious.ME.tq.

A'kum n ello..

hehehohohihihi.

I GOT AN AWARD!

from this dear microbiology friend of mine. i called her Che Sue.haha. i have to admit, i'm not that close with her cos we're in a different groups and in different labs. but yeah, blog connect us.haha. i read hers, she read mine. and if there something interesting that she said in her blog, like some guy that is color-blind, i'll ask her about it and she told me about it.haha.

this is her.
i stole the picture from her blog.
HAHA.

and to make things cool, she created the award, and gave one to me. so yes, i'm very honoured. and when she said the reasons she like my blog (read it here,people!!!!!!! she praised me,people!), i felt mushy and happy that people actually thinks my blog are like that. with those grammatical errors and some words that i don't even know suitable or not,she actually don't mind about it. so i'm happy,dear Sue. thank you~!

and you know what's cooler, she even gave me this:

i'm..
bestest,
hottest,
delicious,
cutest,
sweetest.

beat that!
i'm hot hot hot.
i'm delicious too.
yeay yeay yeay.

haha.now i become AliaPrasanHotAndSedap.

oh well.

thank you,Suegar :D

ps: she have really nice boyfriend.lucky gal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. sgt teruja bace post ni which especially for me !!! ;DDDD

oh, and ingat kan awk nk komen pasal lelaki korea pendek tu -.-
hehee..

my bf is not that nice heehee :")