14 March, 2010

childhood memory meh?

A'kum n ello..

yesterday, was a lil bit crazy.

so i was bored.and liyana also was bored.and ahhin just got off from her work,i didn't know if she also was in boring mode.

so.i chat with liyana at GoogleTalk(thanks to the lovely mates that download Google Talk cos i kinda like forcing you all.so very the selfish of me,so very sorry and thanks!:)) and like stated before,we were very bored.and so i asked her what videos she got and all.and she Cougar Town,and she always talk about it and all,and so i said,"ok2.i go ur house,and will take the Cougar Town and other movies that you already download" n yada yada.

and then i asked her,"you have My Name is Khan?" she said she already delete it.and AhHin was online,and she said she got it, so i told her i'll come to her house later,and she said ok,and she off to berak after that.haha(i told her to wash her butt carefully.haha!!)

then.i continued chatting with Liyana,and she was very bored,she wanted to pick me up.and bcos she wanna be my driver for free,so i told her to take me to AhHin's house too.

and she said ok.

and so we went to AhHin's house.and went into her room. took the My Name is Khan's file,but then found out the video was terrible.but then,AhHin gave me plenty of other videos,like Arthur and The Revenge of Maltarzard and...yeah,maybe just that.

after that,we said bye2 to AhHin, and we saw her mother,and she scolded AhHin cos didn't give us any food.i told her "oh don't you mind.AhHin let us eat the food that she kept in her room" and her mother said "aiyo,that's why she always gain weight"(ok,she didn't say it like that,but still~~).

and so we said bye2 to AhHin,and liyana drove me to her home.

oh.i have to tell you about liyana's driving.her driving is like the mix of Aqilah's and AhHin's driving.so it was kinda dangerous.but yeah,maybe i already used to Aqilah's,so i didn't really mind.but i still have to alert her all the time.adoi.

and at her home,it was Maghrib at that time,Liyana gave me the Cougar Town and also some other movies.and bcos the files were too many, we went to pray 1st.then i saw this book,Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days by Jeff Kinney. the book is kind unique-inside and outside:

cool eh?

so i told liyana that i wanna borrow it.and she let me.and she know i will asked this certain question,so she told me immediately that after 2 months,she finally finish the book.

she's a slow reader btw.she just not a fast reader like me(still haven't finish Anne of Green Gables tho) and some others.ahah.

(aqilah,you're a slow reader oso rite?oh.i wanna borrow ur Queen of Babble later after exam.hee ;))

and after the prayer, we were back to file transfer thing. and we talked and talked,and i told her about the fluorescent bacteria and HELL YEAH!!SHE WAS EXCITED ABOUT IT JUST LIKE ME!!and becos she loves that kind of info,i also told her about the red lake in USA,and it is red bcos of red-colored bacteria that live inside the lake.cool huh?hoho.

around 15minutes after that, i got a sms from my sis.she told me to pick her up at ktm around 11pm.i asked liyana if she can drive to ktm as i was at her house,and it'll be great if she accompany me there. she said she didn't know the way,but she said ok then.

so i stayed at liyana's house until 11pm.

and before 11pm tick,i asked liyana if her house use wireless for the internet. she said yes. so i used her wireless for the internet and whoa,her internet was so fast....!.

and bcos many people download GoogleTalk(again,sorry and thanks! ),and AhHin,Mimi and Nazneen were online at that time,i chat with them.aha.

and seriously, i haven't chat with people for sometime already,so it was nice.huhu.

and bcos liyana was beside me,something like this will,of course,happen:


yeah.weird people,we are.

around 11pm,liyana's parents already home.they bought A&W.ahaha.bcos we were too full(cos liyana's maid made us mee goreng and ayam goreng) i didn't eat them.only the onion rings and curly fries tho.

then,my sis sms-ed me to pick her up.so both of us went to ktm at the middle of the night.

and i saw my sister with a baskin robbin shirt and a baskin robbin's ice-cream for me.yeay!(btw,she works at Mid Valley's Baskin Robbin)

fyi, liyana was my neighbour when i live at Seksyen19.she moved to Seksyen9 when she was 7 or so i think,i'm not that sure.and so,Seksyen19 kinda memorable for us.so,we didn't immediately go home after that. we went to our old neighborhood,and the only thing that liyana remember about Seksyen 19 is the kuil(hindu temple). can't blame her tho,the kuil is like the trademark of Seksyen 19 to tell you the truth. and then we saw the playground and i saw my old home,and liyana saw hers and she said her old house gotten big,which is a very2 weird statement.and my sis asked me,which one is Athirah's house....?

and let me tell you about this Athirah.this is not Athirah Ramzi we're talking about.this is a different Athirah,a childhood friend(?) of mine.when we were kindergarten,we were in the same bus.and then,cos she sat on my seat,and bcos she didn't want to buzz off to some better place, I SLAPPED HER.and i thought it was nothing.UNTIL...her maid called me and said i slapped her boss' daughter.so i was like "oh my" and then,Athirah's sister and her cronies bullied me and all.haha.and then i found out that Athirah studied at SK Seksyen 9,and she was liyana's friend, and when i moved to Seksyen 9,i met that Athirah at SMK Seksyen 9(and move somewhere after that),and i didn't think she remember me tho.(but a friend of mine,Halimah was Athirah's elementary classmate.and she said she argued with that Athirah about that kiddy thing(that slap) and i thanked Halimah for that).

how a nice memory suddenly pop-up eh?

so yeah.this post is longer than intended.thanks for reading :)

and then,we off to Seksyen 9,our current home.

ta then!

No comments: