04 March, 2010

fungus in soil.

A'kum n ello..

as this is my blog,and also bcos i already change my blog title to something more personal and precise(about my life), so i better show something about me.

me,as in,what i learn,know and those sorts.

so, Nazneen might let out an "EWW,FUNGUS!" cos this post related to that famous topic.

so today,i was alone around 11.15am,cos aqilah got organic class,and KP stayed at her room,and i got free time in my hands at that time.

and like usual,i always do the thing that i seldom do at home, that is, FINISHING MY LAB REPORTS.

for my Mycology reports, i had to draw some fungus colonies that grew from the previous experiment.so, i went to the lab alone,to look at them.

few people was in the lab.some of them i know,some of them i always ignored,some of them are the one that i always smile to.

so i looked at the agar plates.

and bcos i want to waste my time at the library instead at the lab, i only took pictures of the agar plates instead of drawing them on the spot.

haha.
this is when Nazneen will say "FUNGUS!EWWW!!!!"


not EWW-y to be honest. but still,.......

so,now you know that fungus is also in white,rite? they're not just green,you know~

and then,i was off to study at the library,and i did 2 reports and sent them,but the wrong lecturer took the reports,not the usual lab instructor.so maybe,i'll end up with some low marks,eventhough i did them greatly(thanks to my brother's friend that let me copy his book)

ta then!

No comments: