13 March, 2010

late Birthday Post.

A'kum n ello...

to tell you the truth, i've been really2 busy that i'm thinking of only blogging 1time/week.cos things are very2 busy nowadays that i dunno when is the right time to blog.this week should be a free week cos no test,but assignments and lab reports to be done,are like wasabi and currypuff. anyway,i'm still tweeting and i'm thinking of stopping my celcom's twitterSMS subscription cos they are becoming BAD TO WORST.

so.

the important stuff that i haven't blog about.something that really2 important. my TWENTIETH BIRTHDAY.

2.0.

so my family and i celebrated my birthday at TGI Friday at Petaling Jaya.

it was a very2 BAD CHOICE-a nice way to remind me what 20 has for me.

around 7.40pm,the family already started the journey to that TGIF.inside the car, my father suddenly gave these stuff. "now alia,this is your presents"

ayah: ica bagi ica punye dulu.
alisa: nah,alia. ni haikal nye adiah.*gave me some whitish creamy wrinkly clothe from a Cotton On bag*

to tell you the truth,i thought it was kain buruk.

alisa: suke tak? aye(saya=i) yang pilih.
alia: ni pe ni?
alisa: ni cardigan.
alia: ooo....



then,another present.

ayah: ni adiah dari kakak(my maid) *he gaves me a pink book*
alia: *received a book with a title Girl,Aloud*
alisa: aye yang pilih buku ni.ko ske tak?
alia: ske la kot.
alisa: aye tengok cover dia lawa,so aye beli yang ni.
alia: *reading the synopsis*










another present.

alisa: ni adiah aye.*gave me this Gladiator shoes*
alia: *looking at the shoes.a lil bit different than i expected.but still nice*.
alisa: try pakai.
alia: *wore it.never knew that shoes got zip*
alisa: ko ske tak?
alia: ske!








another present.

ayah: ni adiah ayah plak.*gave me a white box*
alia: *saw something like eau thingy.a perfume then.* perfume~~
ayah: bukak adiah tu.
alia: *opened the box.saw a nice bottle.*
ayah: dah bukak dah.ape name perfume tu?
alia: *read the words on the bottle* l'eau d'issey.
ayah: ye ke? *took the perfume* issey miyake la.
alia: oh. *smelled the bottle.ah~~~*
alisa: *smelled the bottle.she made a face*
ayah: pakaila.
alisa: *uncapped the bottle.and sprayed it around me*
alia: BANYAK GILE!!

to tell you the truth,i'm not a perfume person. i used them,only bits tho. not like some people that wants people to notice them by the smell of their perfumes. but still,a gift is a gift. so i'll use the gift then.i'm a very grateful person,ok?

so we arrived at TGI Friday.at PETALING JAYA. complains from my father "tempat ni slalu jem.susah nak cari parking"

yeah,yeah.complain complain.

we entered the TGI Friday. there was this 1 good-looking man that is over-friendly,greeted us.he took us to our table.

a waitress came to us.an Indian woman.

she's a lil bit intimidating tho. my sis said she was kerek. and yes,she was. but whatever, i remained positive. then i saw this group of people,that LAUGHED VERY VERY HARD and SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY after that.

i didn't notice that one of them was on a chair.............................

so we ordered the food.

i ordered Jack Daniel's Chicken and Shrimp.btw, the name has Jack Daniel,a whiskey. but the food doesn't use the alcohol.has the name,but only a name.

the food was ok.the chicken was like other chicken.the shrimps,however,were good.

then, the cake moment.

EMBARRASSING MOMENT start now.

so there was this guy,one of the TGIF staff.he asked me whose birthday.so i told him,"mine".

he pulled a chair,and told me to stand on the chair.

yeah.STAND ON THE CHAIR.

i was like "erm.WHAT?"

TGIF guy: diri atas kerusi ni.
alia: tipu.
TGIF guy: btul~diri atas kerusi ni. birthday kan ari ni?
alia: btul ke?*looked around.FAMILY LAUGHED AND LAUGHED**really not helping*

so i end up on the chair.

that TGIF guy gave me this 1 bottle of ketchup. he said "drink all of this"
KEPALA HOTAK KO! but i didn't say that. i said "ehhh???"
"drink this" he said again. and i held the bottle and there were half of the ketchup inside it. all of sudden,i remember Maknae Rebellion where this man had to drink 1 bottle of ketchup.and when i nearly drank it, that guy said "eh eh. MAIN MAIN JE"

family LAUGHED VERY2 HARD AT THAT. they really love this sort of jokes.

then the TGIF guy said another stupid thing "nyanyi lagu slain daripada lagu negaraku, lagu birthday atau lagu fairytale"

....
seriously?

things were too sudden.i really dunno what was in my mind. i asked that guy "eh??nyanyi???" that TGIF guy said "tu la.sape yang ajak makan kat sini?" i was quiet when he said that cos i was the one who chose TGIF over Chilis. so i jokingly said "lepas ni jangan lagi datang TGIF!tanak dah!!"

TGIF guy: nyanyi la.
alia: lagu pe??
TGIF guy: lagu pape jela.
alia: *look around the family* lagu pe?
alisa: lagu korea ko tu la.
alia: *my mind was seriously blank* alia blank gle.tak terpikir pape pun.
ayah: nyanyi jela lagu korea tu.
alia: *a lil bit irritated. yeah,yeah.korea korea.gave me the song title,so i can sing that KOREA song la*
TGIF guy: lagu pape pun boleh.
haikal: lagu Nobody.
alia: AH! ok. NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!! *clap clap*
everybody: *LAUGH*
alia: *this kind of funny eh?*

then, all of them sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.

and then, that TGIF guy said "now,wish"

so i wished.a very very long wish.

people said "never reveal what you wish for" so i won't state it here.

anyway, the family and the TGIF staff were like "fuiyooo.panjang gile wish" and so i stopped. then, i had to blow the cake.

another stupid task i had to do.

the cake was at the center of the table. and i was on the chair. and that TGIF guy said "without bending, blow the candle from where you are"

SHIT.

to tell you the truth, i tried to remain a good sport, even though i was really2 annoyed at that time. so i tried to blew from my spot.nothing happen,my mouth may look big, but it didn't help in this kind of task.

so maybe my annoyed look was slightly obvious, that TGIF guy said "ok2.takpe2."

so the task just happened to end like that.

and then,that TGIF guy told me to do another thing.;something that i haven't done even once in my life:

a speech to my family.

erm. ok. yeah. speech.easy.

so i asked the TGIF guy "speech?yang camne?"
TGIF guy "speech.thank you kat sme orang.ur family"

so i looked at my family.

there this one thing about me that some people might not know. i once tweeted that i dunno which one is the real me,the one in front of my family,or the one in front of my friends. to tell you the truth, i'm more like myself when i'm in front of my friends. i can show what i love in front of my friends. but in front of my family,erm~not so much. few days ago, i told my sis about the fluorescent bacteria that i learn.and she didn't think it was exciting. i mean, FLUORESCENT BACTERIA!! HOW COULD PEOPLE NOT EVEN THINK THAT IS WOW???

so yeah,maybe what that lady said is true.i really am abnormal person. i have the mind that normal people don't have. oh yeah. nice.

but still, my family are the most important people in the world. they're not someone that you can just put them aside. they make big problems,but you don't have any other choice but to just be with them.friends,however,when they make big problems, you can choose;stay or leave.for me,close friends=stay.not-so-close friends=leave.i have my own reason about this.call me selfish, but i have a big reason for this.

anyway, back to the birthday bash.

i had to give a speech.

so.
i said this lame speech "to ayah:thank you ngan perfume.to haikal:thank you ngan cardigan.to dd:thank you ngan kasut.to alisa:thank you ngan kasut.to amin:jangan lupe bagi adiah alia"

that's all.i'm not that good with speech.i'm good with presentation tho.

TGIF guy: that's all?
alia: yup.

i know he was disappointed cos it was only THAT.but whatever.it's not like this speech makes amin give me a present.

and so, he told me to enjoy my life,and wish me a great life.so i stepped down from the chair.

the Indian waitress shook my hand and told me to have a great life.she's not that intimidating anymore.

and then i told my father "nanti birthday ayah kitorang buat kat sini gak"

and then,inside the car,haikal said "hapela alia.tak sporting langsung" i told him,i was really2 blank at that time cos it was too sudden.the family then said "nanti birthday lepas ni(birthday haikal) buat kat TGIF jugakla" haikal's reply was "haikal takde kat shah alam.maybe kat dungun"

now,who is the unsporting one?

other gifts from others:

ps: thanks for the wishes.nothing different about being 20.seriously.maybe i look older tho.cos Sir Othman asked me yesterday, "kamu bukan ke dah graduate?" i told him "BUKAN~~.Sir,saye baru je 20 ari Sabtu lepas"

No comments: