28 September, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY,AYAH!

A'kum n ello..

i'm very2 tired today...haha~~....tomorrow is my father's birthday!...

it's 12.25am rite now......
sunday time..~
28th sept...........

haha..
my father is 51 already!!!!!!!
hoho....

hope he'll be blessed with anything that he likes....hoho...

very2 nice thing to be happy about~~~

LIVERPOOL WON!!...
hoho...against the mini everton who really have to study more about tactics from rafa benitez...ahaha...~~...even a non-player like me can know their weakness...haha...bloody genius that keane...~~....if somebody still say that both keane and torres are not a good partnership,they're still stupid..haha~~~~

[whatever you want to say,darling~]

anyway,i read some articles that rooney said Liverpool can't be title contender for this latest season...whatever la rooney,try be a good player urself in this season before you say that.....da~~

anyway...nothing much i did today...took care of aiman,made him sleep,and watched some domoto kyoudai...cool~~..ah~..i also tidied up my room-only the clothes tho...nothing more than that....

da~~...

really2 bored today...

btw,my father didn't let me stay at home for the next sem,he said i will blog every moment when i'm home,so it'll effect my study...

he should hire a private spy so that he can know what is my daily activities at that melati unite...da~

k..dats all then..

btw,some interesting story,aiman was crying when i was cleaning the room...then DBSK's hey don't bring me down was on,suddenly,he stopped crying..and looked at me and smiled..and danced to the beat..haha....

i should record that moment and showed it to changmin and and then changmin will say "do you want our baby to be as cute as that?".....

moe~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!



ta then!
  • currently listening to DBSK's look at...the glow

No comments: