12 September, 2008

bloody nice week~!

A'kum n ello...

so bye2 the politic...and now to my life..

have to say,this is a bloody good week to me...hahahaha..~~..thanks to atman tho...hahaha...he made my week~~!!...hahahahaha...

on monday..i was thinking about the future...i wonder how can 1 man and 1 woman can be together forever..?..i wonder how can they got the idea of getting married...i really2 wonder how they start to think about marriage..i really2 wonder...and so i wonder to myself too..if i have a boyfriend,how can i convince my father to accept him..so i wonder,it'll be better if i choose someone older who already have a good job to be my man-of-the-future...i mean,that's what love really means to me,RESPONSIBILITY,TRUST AND PROTECTION....love is a big thing...

you may say,"i like that guy very much,i think i'm in love with him..."
that L word,does it mean something like 'i want to be with him forever' or just 'i love my man right now!',and by that 'right now',does it mean that later on you won't feel the same?..

my,i never experience love...but i know how much it means to like somebody very bloody much..

HAHA to that..

anyway..that's what happen on monday...

on tuesday,i met atman and azri when kp,aqilah and i studied near PTAR(a library at uitm)...kp,aqilah and me were doing our BEL...and suddenly,i saw this boy with red shirt stood near us...and so i glanced and didn't even bother him...but then aqilah saw him and being kinda suprised when she saw him...and so i looked at that guy again,and yelled a lil bit of my voice and said"la~~ATMAN!"...

and that's what happen....
atman was studying alone...and he sms-ed me saying that he was alone with a :( ....haha...so i went to him and chat with him...then came azri...and all 3 of us were talking about schoolmates and all...and so atman talked about my crush and all...haha...and he asked if that guy ever contact me and all...and then something bloody good happen,but that should be a secret between me and him...and then,i told atman:

alia:atman,aku penah gak terbayang aku ngan ko sesame...but then,aku pikir yg ko ni man utd,aku ni Liverpool...so aku rasa kitorg tak mungkin bersame
atman: bola men-separate-kan kitorg...

hahaha~~~!

and then azri joined our conversation and he said something like:

aku tak sehensem laki tu,tak sekaya laki tu,tak sepandai laki tu...
tapi ko taknak kat aku ke?

so i told him,

ko kaya,maybe aku akan nak kat ko kot.

haha again...

all of them are being desperate after being gay together...haha~

and then,azri told me that atman goes to uitm with a driver...and bcos atman lives at permata(the condo beside my neighbourhood)...i told atman that i want to have a ride with him next sem....

he said ok about it..but i doubt that he really goes to uitm with a driver...ahah~~..

so dear people...
something happen on the evening on that day..but let just say i keep it as a secret...it was a good friendship between me and him...so i'm happy things are happening this way...ahah~..

so..
ta then~!
  • currently listening to FT Island's 1분 1초도

No comments: