20 September, 2008

BLOG AWARD TO ME~

A'kum n ello..

k..i wanna blog about the sketch that i did with the group yesterday...but kinda hard tho cos aqilah is not online...dunno where she is...the video of the sketch is with her...

don't ask me why the sketch vid is not with me...my bad cos asked an unprofessional person to record the sketch with my own camera....i mean,when you record something with ANY DEVICE,can you rotate the camera 24/7?....da~...

but nvm...my mistake for asking him to record the vid..but lucky someone recorded the sketch by using aqilah's camera....hoho..

nway...that's not my main story...that was just some let out of bengang..

so..i wanna say thank you to my dear cousin,izza who gave me an award for blogging or something like that...hoho...at last,someone finally award me with something nice...haha~!

k...she said in her blog that the person who got rewarded have to say about her time of blogging or something like that...so here goes then~

izza stated in her blog that she started blogging since form2...so i'm the same like her then...cos she's the one who introduced me about this blog stuff...haha...to tell you the truth,i thought she has her own website when she showed me her blog...haha...and then i followed her...that time,i used blogdrive instead of blogger...really tho,blogdrive was alright,but too little option especially the layouts and stuff....then ainun also has a blog,but some problem happen to her blog when she used blogdrive..so she change it to blogger...and bcos blogger has many awesome skins to choose,so i change my blogdrive to blogger,and so,exist then,moodyalia~...ahaha..

anyway...during my amatur days as a blogger,i blog cos i thought about having my own website..childish?nehi~..haha..nway...i found out that there's more about blogging..i found out that i can say whatever i want in this blog thing...so i expressed it like my own diary...haha...but at that time,i wasn't as direct as right now tho....i was more like a dark person,ala,u know la when teenage reach it time-to-be-cool moment...but at that time,i wasn't as active as right now tho...i was active doing all those survey craps...haha~...nway..in my early days as a a young Form4,i think blog can improve ur english...my english is not that good even now,but better than before;understandable than before...haha~....

anyway...during form3-5 were the hardest moments in life....too many dark secrets i know and so i was weak mentally,but this blog makes me strong cos i expressed my feelings about all my surroundings....thank you to mak cik azah who made my life more mature cos without her nag and irritating moments happen to me from her,maybe my life won't be as interesting..but still,i have to thank her again cos what she did to me made me blog about it,and in the end,what i did just mature me more...haha...and btw,this lucky blog also the place for me to brag about my stupid crush..~~...haha...kinda stupid but still,i understand more about myself after that...u know,when i read back about what i blog,i realized that i was very happy when talking about my crush...haha...gle je~...and another thing,people understand me more when they read my blog...haha...nice~~...cos really,i said some bad stuff about people,and then some people felt guilty about it(some mad about it) and in the end,things got better...hoho...

my,another long post...but who cares...

and now,i have to force myself to say some good stuff about izza,my dear cousin...haha...kidding really..i'm having a hard time rite now in getting use with my couz's new name...

k..izzah fadzlani...a cousin of mine who really2 gila...she's the most fashionable cousin among my cousins...ahah~...the make-up,the hair colour,the black baju kurung in the previous raya,the constant complaint,and so on....anyway...like she said proudly in her blog,she's the one who introduced this blog world to me....she's good in this computer stuff...before her hiatus in 2005 or so...her myspace's layout were the coolest...cos she's 1 of the 1st birds who have myspace at that time....and so,people really like WOW when seeing her myspace and all with the cool avril addiction and the anti-hilary duff and good charlotte and all....ahah~~..anyway,cos we're cousins,so we know about each other since very2 young..anyway...i remember the time when we danced to the britney spears' songs...haha...izza was a britney spears' fanatic at that time(from britney to avril eh?nice~)...and she had this britney dance cd game...and she played it at bt pahat,our village btw,and we danced to the songs and all...HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME,something like that...and to make it more memorable,it was malam raya at that time..we supposed to sleep and all,but nope..nothing like takbir raya came out from us,just some BABY ONE MORE TIME~....and also,some pillow talk about NANI~~~

oh,she always change her boyfriend...but her latest boo right now makes her more sane,so i don't want to say how playgirl she was...haha...

i think that's all then..tata u~!

another thing i must do..i have to award 4 bloggers for their achievements in the blogging world...

  • AINAA-eventhough u haven't blog for a long time,but ur blog is one of the best blogs i ever read..~~!!...YOU MUST BLOG!!!
  • EIREEN-my current favourite blog to read everytime i online..her blog is a total must read.haha.the mind of the malay is totally in her.
  • ASYA-i love her blog.and she really love to blog.everytime she's home,she always blog.
  • NOI-cos u recently have an internet at ur place,so i award you especially after ur FIRST KISS with a mannequinn.she's my cousin btw.hoho

all 4 of u bloggers must explain why you blog,and also about the person who give you the award(i.e me~) and also 4 people that u think are bloody good bloggers...

ta then~

  • currently listening to NEWS' summer time..

No comments: