26 September, 2008

hands tremor

A'kum n ello...

i just got back from the hospital...got the result from the blood test for the thyroid thing that i took last tuesday...and lucky me and Alhamdulillah,i'm normal...no thyroid thing in me...so,i'm alright...

but still,
why the hell my hands shake uncontrollably?????
da~~~~~
i thought if i have the blood test,maybe i can have the answer for this 'disease'..
u know,this thing kinda hard for me to accept cos it'll effect my life...
especially if i'm doing some lab experiment or anything..
or even snap some pics with the camera...
you can't have blur pics everytime you're snapping rite..?
da~~~
haish~

i thought i'll met the cure today...but nope,no sort like that happen...da~~~
but still,i'm alright....

but still,the doctor told me that if i want to investigate more about my tremors...maybe i should meet a neurologist...cool~~..
if only mcdreamy lives in malaysia...~~~~..
haha!

hrm2...
still,too many songs to choose~~~!!!
hoho!

k...tata then!
  • currently listening to DBSK's you're my song

No comments: