24 September, 2008

diarrhea~~

A'kum n ello...

haha...i got diarrhea and so i am at home~~~~!!!.....haha

k..all 3 of us,kp,qilah n me got the damn diarrhea...all bcos of the cafe food...haha~~...

it started with this one evening when all 3 of us don't have any money,(i have none but the other 2 just want to use the allowance that uitm gave us),so we hit the college's cafe and used the food there for buke puasa..it was nice...until hours after that...~~~~~

in the morning,after sahur or around that time...KP got attacked by the diarrhea first...then during the CTU class,i got attacked by it....even nazreen and his mates made this gesture like he smelled it..~...ahah..then kp was attacked again...and when we went back to our room,aqilah pulak dapat the damn cirit-birit....and back to me again,and then kp,and me and kp again...and then kp....~~~~~~when the hell the cycle will hit aqilah again,i dunno~

bcos we have MAT and BEL on the evening,so we talked about our pain...we think we got this berak2 from the cafe food cos before this,we often ate outside....and when we ate the cafe food,something like this happen..we don't think it's the roti john that we like so much~~~...nway,bcos the berak was too sudden,so kinda scared if it happen again SUDDENLY in class,especially in BEL class,things will be a lil bit -_-....so...we thought better we didn't go..

and then,at 4.21pm,amier miss called me maybe to advise me to not come to class...cos he told me after that that the people who didn't finish the assignment about 'FRAGMENTS&RUN ON',have to go bye2 from her class....lucky me and the other 2,and thanks diarrhea,cos all 3 of us didn't finish that work,cos i rather have this diarrhea than seeing her mad face....tho the girls told me that our dear madam told the whole class that we got diarrhea.....

owh,how lovely~~

and so,cos we absent,she told someone to tell us that we must bring our mc for the next class...haha~~

so,bcos we didn't went to the pusat kesihatan on the evening,so we had to call mak cik azah to bring us to DEMC on the night...and so we went and met the doctor...and told him about the story of the cafe food..and i also showed him my SHAKING HAND..~...and so he asked me to get a blood test to check my thyroid hormone....and so,after that,i have my blood taken by the lab girl....and then,mak cik azah told me that we should sleep at my house cos we didn't have anything to eat for sahur...and so...i'm home~~~....

btw,we got 2 days MC...hahahaha!!

k...
that's all..
have to buy baju raya with kp and also my father's birthday present later...

ahah~

No comments: