13 March, 2007

tired n pening...

a'kum n ello...

my,my..my eyes were on tears nearly the whole day..that 1 litre of tears drama is too sad!!!!..i cried...but not with that rainy tears though...just sob sob...if u watch it without even trying to be sensitive...maybe u will feel like shazizan...no tears but laugh...haha..anyway...thanx to emi cos gave it as a present...i like it a lot!..huhu...

nothing really happen in my life today...just watch the jdorama and do some study...i was thinking to go to akaun's tuition....and i though i wanted to walk there..but then...the sky looked dark and there was thunders(not loud,but still) and so i asked my bro to send me...he was sleeping at that time..and i tried to wake him up but he was being a dead man eventhough he was not asleep at that time...n bcos the thunder was being louder than before..so i can't walk and decided not to go to the tuition..stupid reason aite...blame my bro...n maybe myself cos didn't try to get ready earlier...haish...anyway...i tried to study physic....but the book was not there...and told u before that i'm a moody person...so i suddenly felt moody cos the book was not there and then i read bio...haha....and sorry to say..i got sleepy after 1 page...but still i try to read more than 1 page after that...(n dun even ask how many page i read)...and right now..this lovely night..nobody online except liyana n amalina..but i have nothing to ask them anyway..dd just offline minutes before...just after i found the code to comment this blog...my head is very pening right now...tata!

  • download news's boom!boom!POWER! (radio rip)
  • i dun care about other ppl's spm result cos i'm not good with the seniors...huhu...

No comments: