23 March, 2007

happen

a'kum n elo..

chat with my father this evening...he asked wut recently happened in the family...i said nothing really happen...and i told him that our old maid,kak diah called from indon last wednesday...kak diah took care of my family for 10 years...n so it was totally a happy moment for us when she called...we thought maybe she wanted to work with our family or something..but she just called to ask about my bro and maybe something else...the line was somewhat annoying i think(my sis answered it)...that's the prob with roaming anyway...always make ppl annoyed...anyway...i told my father about her call...he said we will call her back when he come back home later....n he also said maybe later we will go for a holiday in Lambuk,that's where my dear kak diah live....n bcos she had stayed with us for more than 10 years...her tongue was malaysia...and even indonesian sometimes didn't understand...but now,it is different...she speak her native words and when we heard it when she called us..it was funny..haha...

anyway...me n my father also chat other things...n the last question that i really want him to ask was asked 1stly da...haish2...he asked how was my exam...i told him it was below my expectation...he asked what's sort of low expectation...i just said the exam was sucks...lucky he didn't asked futher question..he also asked if THERE is anything that I DON'T WANT TO TELL HIM that i have to tell him..obviously i don't want to say anything...and so..my reply was "taknak bitau"....haha...and just wanted to get away from other futher questions, i told him that i wanted to have my lunch..he tried to make me late from my lunch...but i was too shock when he asked THAT question...so..i just wanted to end the conversation early...n also bcos i'm too hungry...i know it's bad...but~..haish..
  • someone being irresponsible today~
  • akmali,i still want to call it nyak nyak kon..huhu..
  • emi still in her DAP...
  • and i wanna buy that antique dvd...
  • n bought 2 revision form4 book..haha...just have to catch up all the form4 thingy...huhu..
  • ah hin sulked when we went home...usual sulking...my sis was kinda surprise maybe cos she never seen someone becoming like that...
  • this world have too many annoying ppl....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I one of the annoying ppl???went to Shah Alam for shopping last Sunday....hmm...didnt go and knock on your door...i had my intention to call u up & belanja u minum...and i forgot u must hv gone for tuition..
- DD -

Alia Liverpool said...

nah...i dun have any tuition on sunday...