20 March, 2007

nag

a'kum n ello..

so...my latest news about my test result...still,K.O!....whatever~...i heard too many nag in one day...ckg rokiah told me at account's tuition that i didn't put too much effort in my account's paper...hrm...in the test,i put my effort alright..but i just have to admit it anyway...i didn't give my 100%....so..i just have to try my best then....anyway..i just dunno what the hell happen to me anyway...cos all the probs that happen in my life...i just have to say it affect me...maybe without mak cik azah in my life,i can study well...but like the pro said,"don't let personal probs affect you"...yeah2~...when i'm studying,my mood will totally change when i see mak cik azah's face or even her voice...that's too much,aite?...but that's what i feel...if i can't change this stupid mood to something positive...i dunno what will happen later....dun mind then...i just have to be like koyama,pojitebu,pojitebu..!

  • i don't think liverpool affect my studies...i think they inspire me only..when i nearly give up on my test...i'll try to think about them...and i dunno~...all the things they did give me this inspiring feeling to try my best...
  • when ppl shocked i got bad in my test,i said bcos i watched football match...haha~...not really...the main and only reason is only bcos i'm lazy..that's all....
  • no A for me....
  • history club is totally rock!...haha...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry if I use thos box to ehem..ehem.. NAG u ....heheh!
What to say ya? pls, pls and pls dun let ur feelings for ur stepmum affects u...ignore her..simply ignore her.. lepak kat bilik & study lama2...she wont be mad or just step into the room and nag u...i know u like so much studying at that dining table tu...but...u'd better get a place where u can REALLY study...u really dun have much time girl..SERIOUSLY!

hugs,
-DD-