09 March, 2007

List of the Pressies...

a'kum n ello..
got many birthday gifts from my friends n family..i'm a lucky person that my family n friends celebrate my birthday with me..cool eh~...so..here the list..later u'll understand why i said it was the greatest birthday..

  • Ayah- gave me the handphone that i want..the handphone is not 3G or some sort better things than that..it just a flip,sony ericsson phone that have 1.2mpx camera only...but i dun mind...that's the phone that i REALLY want!!...thanx!
  • Amin(1st bro)- a thing that u can hang at ur bedroom door with a sign like 'MY ROOM' but a lil bit too feminine with the ballet girl attach on it....
  • Alisa(my sis)- a handbag..seriously...i dun like handbag..but i'm 17..maybe it's my call....
  • Mak cik azah- a liverpool shirt(not the original one) but i really,really like it and a gold bracelet...
  • Hani- a cupcake...cute cupcake btw..!
  • Liyana- HEROES dvd...cool tv series ever!
  • Emilia- 1 liter of tears(jdorama) dvd....haven't seen it yet...but i have to buy 3 boxes of tissue later...;p
  • Fatin Aqilah- chocolates..ate 1 of it and someone in my family ate one of it behind my back...
  • Aqilah&Najwa- bracelet..silver but not pure silver...
  • Shazizan- Grey's Anatomy dvd season 1.....nice one,shazizan! we r mutual frens...haha..
  • Hakim- a frame...beautiful~~...cos it glass...huhu..
  • DD(yeah,da one at that cbox)- she register for me LSCM..cool!!!!!!!!....i was very happy when i saw the parcels in front of me...cool2!!...got the Walk On mags and also the LSCM shirt..and few stickers...and when i saw the stickers...i was thinking to stick it at the my father's audi..but then later i think maybe not...but then i think about to stick it at bro's kancil...but he is a scum fan...n suddenly..i have this great idea...n i told my father after that.."i want a car for my spm"...hahahahahh..cool eh...n thanx,dd!!..i luv you!
  • Liverpool- cos u make me happy by defeat barca,the so-called best team in the world and also reaching the quarter final of champs league..THANX!!
  • Allah- for answering all the prayers...AMIN & ALHAMDULILLAH!
maybe not the best for you...but i got everything that i want...huhu...thank you!!..
  • i'm lazy to put the pictures of the pressies...sorry..!!...maybe later...
  • and fatin hashim...i'm thinking about muffin right now...hahaha....
  • and dd,i got confused when u said the lscm clubhouse is at permata..i thought u said it was at mahligai...but then i saw the receipt...it said at the permata condo,the one beside my house....-_-
  • i'm an OFFICIAL LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER!!!!!!

No comments: