12 March, 2007

pics of the pressies

a'kum n ello...

cos there was this certain someone really want to see my birthday pressies...so..i just show it here...n peeps...eventho u just see it as nothing..but i'm happy as heaven..huhu...

my sis gave this...i dunno when will i use it...huhu..


this is the pressie that my bro gave me...totally girlish...but i hang it still...


1 liter of tears...that jdorama i really want..an demi bought it...hehe...thanx to emi-chan..!..haven't seen it yet cos i will watch it this hols...huhu..


grey's anatomy season 1...shazizan gave me cos i gave him a t-shirt for his birthday..haha...thanx btw.

heroes...liyana bought it for me cos my sis wanted to watch it very much..i wonder if this is my present or not...


my father gave me this...i just show u the box only..but the handphone is not white tho..it's black...i want it and i got it..thanx,dad!!!


huhu...dd gave me this...i also put the parcel there cos it said 'especially:'...haha...me is special with this pressie..hehe...thanx,dd!


mak cik azah gave me this...the shirt is not original but i dun care and the gold bracelet on it(if u see it) is the bracelet she gave me...i can say nothing except a thanx!
this is the frame that hakim gave me...ok,the words around the frame is friend...but i put the pic of me,my sis n my grandma..but i dun mind da..n hakim..thanx!



liverpool gave me this before my birthday...hehe..



and then they gave me this...haha...they lose on my birthday but they through!!!!!!

i'm the most happiest person in the world...!..huhu..

1 comment:

Alia Liverpool said...

k...dd,u have to be happy bcos i work tirelessly to search the code for this comment thingy...huhu..

n that boy u said earlier is not my boyfren..haha...