12 March, 2007

Envy...

a'kum n ello...

u know what is envy?...envy is a word dat has the same meaning like jealous..but envy is sometimes more powerful...but never mind really...is the meaning is the same..why bother,aite?...so..haish..

let me start…

I envy to my friends cos they are more hardworking than me,
I envy them cos have many ppl know them
I envy them cos being too good
I envy them cos smarter
I envy them cos when they talk,ppl listen to them but not me..
I envy them cos she can do what I can’t
I envy my siblings cos being too simple minded
I envy them cos being too stupid
I envy them cos they think they’re too good to be annoying
I envy them cos they don’t care what other ppl think
I envy liverpudlian cos they live in Liverpool
I envy them cos they can watch Liverpool match all the time
I envy them cos they can speak scousers

But let me see…I envy these ppl…but I don’t really feel the envy….i got jealous easily but sometimes I imagine something that I’m the most greatest person in the world..i got jealous to the person that near that taiki…eventhough I just like him cos he only smile at me…why must I bother anyway…I never think there will be a relationship later anyway..so stupid this kind of thing..it just make u uncomfortable and stupid..i got this ‘theory’….ppl envy other ppl bcos they respect them…they think highly of the person n want to be like that person…for me…I envy and yes,I respect..but I never thought about think highly of that person..maybe I think too higly of myself….yup,I’m stupid…but let me see…I know I’m not stupid to think about my future…I know what’s right n what’s wrong..so..i know better of my future than other ppl think..so..to think that I think highly of other ppl..i’ll honestly say yes…but I’ll try not to be like that person..i just dunno why I think like this…maybe this is what they call it,EGO….

In a dictionary that I found, Envy is the desire for other’s traits…haish…I’m just a stupid scrawny person…but still…my birthday just end last week…I got what I wanted already…a handphone, Liverpool through to the qrter final of CL, Malaysia men’s double won the all-England, and I’m already a member of the official Liverpool club…there’s nothing I want other than that…huhu..n why the hell I have the feeling of envy and also jealous?...haish…luckily this envy thingy is not a sin…

No comments: