19 March, 2007

test n later..

a'kum n ello...

i'll try to make it short this time...cos i just wanna tell maybe i won't online too much...i'll online everyday though cos i always read the news from the internet rather than the newspaper...and also cos i don't want to miss any liverpool news anyway...obviously,the main reason i online is bcos i want to read the liverpool news only...but i maybe online just a few minutes anyway..less than 30 minutes though..i think that's already enough for me n maybe some of you will think that still too much..but it's not that big differents anyway...if u compare with a 3 hours study everyday in ur life anyway...and still...i just can't live without new infos anyway....but i'll be online 30minutes++ at the weekend though cos my father always online at the weekend and i don't want to miss my online-friends too much...so...this just mean that i'll online my ym just at the weekend except when i have to do something important,so i'll using it then.....

anyway..enuf bout my online schedule..got my test..and i sucks...terribly~...my bio got fail at first..but cos of some miscalculation...i passed but still not the marks that i want..this just mean i'm sux at my main-subject to achieve my dream..whatever though...my bestfriend support me all the way...we have the same dream n i don't want to forget that dream...and i just have to promise to myself that i will achieve my dream together with her...so...gambatte to us!.....we'll be a surgeon together!

  • yamapi kissed!
  • day 1: 3 B3,2 E8,........
  • I DUN WANT TO HEAR ANY NAG!
  • fatin,that's the best muffin i ever eat.....!!
  • n handmade muffin is the best..!
  • just hope all my words are not talk-to-talk,but walk-to-walk.....
  • don't ever try to make me FORGET liverpool!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

insyallah...amin~

Anonymous said...

It's good that u have restricted ur time to be online. Abt the news on the Net, I really hope u could also refer to newspapers which are sold. I think the info is better and elaborate compares to news online. (especially for ur BM & Engl essay)
U really need to work hard at ur Grammar eventhough it's so trivial but it can help IF u wanna further ur studies abroad. Things like these cant be ignored. I can help u out with ur engl grammar
hehe, as my degree in my uni years was in Engl Lit.
So, study smart...hope you could revise so much in short time...exam is only months away!
take care!
hugs,
-DD-

Alia Liverpool said...

thanx anyway...i only tell what i'm thinking in my mind than thinking about my grammar anyway....